Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » YOU Have Cancer!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

YOU Have Cancer!

YOU Have Cancer!

"My cancer scare changed my life. I'm grateful for every new, healthy day I have. It has helped me prioritize my life". ~Olivia Newton-John

YOU have cancer! 41 percent of the US population will be diagnosed with cancer!

"Almost one in two men and women-approximately 41 percent of the population-will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime" (American government Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010 - see more numbers below). I guess these numbers are much the same in most other countries with similar lifestyle.

Usually we're thinking "it doesn't happen to me", but when it comes to cancer I think most of us know that it is a big chance that just "I" will hear these words "You have cancer". The good thing is that we can choose to never hear those words.

We were born with a body in perfect health and balance. It is obvious that we must be doing something very wrong as most of us suffer from one or another disease. The answer is that the Western/American diet destroys our health. Change your diet to a whole food plant-based diet. Change your way of thinking - eat to live and don't live to eat and you will stay healthy. Eating well is not a guarantee that you won't get cancer, but it sure will put the odds in your favor!

American government Dietary Guidelines and Statistics for Americans year 2010.

Cancer - Almost one in two men and women-approximately 41 percent of the population-will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime.

Cardiovascular disease - 81.1 million Americans-37 percent of the 13 population-have cardiovascular disease. Major risk factors include high levels of blood cholesterol and other lipids, type 2 diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), metabolic syndrome, overweight and obesity, physical inactivity, and tobacco use. 16 percent of the U.S. adult population has high total blood cholesterol.

Hypertension - 74.5 million Americans-34 percent of U.S. 15 adults-have hypertension. Hypertension is a major risk factor for heart disease, stroke, congestive heart failure, and kidney disease. 36 percent of American adults have pre-hypertension-blood pressure numbers that are higher than normal, but not yet in the 16 hypertension range.

Diabetes - Nearly 24 million people-almost 11 percent of the population-ages 20 years and older have diabetes. The vast majority of cases are type 2 diabetes, which is heavily influenced by diet and physical activity. About 78 million Americans-35 percent of the U.S. adult population ages 20 years or older-have pre-diabetes. Pre-diabetes (also called impaired glucose tolerance or impaired fasting glucose) means that blood glucose levels are higher than normal, but not high enough to be called diabetes.

Physician error, medication error and adverse events from drugs or surgery kill 225,400 people per year ( Barbara Starfield, M.D., Article in the Journal of the American Medical Association - year 2000)

And all this disease because of breakfast, lunch, dinner, drugs and wealth! And a Government that protect the industries and not the people. So much suffering and pain could all be prevented by one cure - A whole foods, plant-based diet.

More and more people are overweight or die of diseases than ever!

The government is well informed about the information and evidence. Campbell says he has come to the conclusion that when it comes to health, government is not for people; it's for the food and the pharmaceutical industry at the expense of our health, I can't agree more.

To me it's hard to understand that so incredible many people today suffer from one or another serious disease when we sit on all this knowledge. All it takes is a change to a plant-based diet. And it seems that we have more than enough money to get the message out.

Expenditures in the United States on health care surpassed $2.3 trillion in 2008, more than three times the $714 billion spent in 1990, and over eight times the $253 billion spent in 1980.

WHAT does your doctor know about nutrition?

Should they not work to prevent illness? Should they not give you advice on how to stay healthy? Do they write prescriptions of healthy diets and exercise or do they just write prescriptions on harmful drugs? I made a google search. This is what people think doctors do: "Doctors help people by giving prescriptions to get a certain medicine and by giving surgery ". Do you agree this is a good use of our health money?

We spend $2.3 trillions on health care (crazy!) but more and more people are overweight or die of diseases than ever! What If some of the $2.3 trillions had been spent on public information about healthy plant-based diets and nutrition. What if some of these trillions had been spent to educate doctors in nutrition so they could work on preventing disease instead of trying to repair and cause even more disease. Something is very wrong.

Change your diet and stay healthy!

I have just finished reading the China Study by T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. He is one of the giants in the field of nutrition. The China Study is the most comprehensive study of nutrition ever made. The study is based on hardcore scientific research. The science is clear and the results are solid and convincing evidence. Studies and years of research show that if you change your diet to a whole foods plant-based diet you will stay healthy. It reverses advanced heart disease and cancer. It helps obese people lose weight and diabetics get off their medication. It's really all up to YOU.

The evidence amassed from researchers around the world shows that the same foods that are good for prevention of cancer is also good for prevention of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, cataracts, macular degeneration, Alzheimers, cognitive dysfunction, MS, Osteporosis and other diseases.

Diet recommendations: From The American Government,

"Increase intake of fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products, such as milk, yogurt, cheese, or fortified soy beverages. Choose a variety of protein foods, which include seafood, lean meat and poultry, eggs, beans and peas, soy products, and unsalted nuts and seeds ". They also recommend that you eat more fruit and vegetables. (American government Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010).

Author of the China Study, Colin Campbell's advice:

Choose a whole foods, plant-based diet. Minimize refined carbohydrates, added vegetables oils and fish. Avoid meat, poultry, dairy and eggs.

Health or disease?

The big question is - now that you know how you can prevent disease will you change your diet? I am afraid that most people will continue as before. We do not want to hear that our favorite foods are a problem simply because of their nutritional content. Many people continue smoking even if you can read on the package that smoke kills. But the day your doctor tells you "YOU have cancer" or even worse - "your kid has cancer" What then?

"He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how." Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher

If you have not read the China Study then I highly recommend you do it - it may save your life!

Related article: Benefits of a healthy lifestyle

Be yourself and be happy, never stop dreaming!

Kristin
Asbestos fiber - Not really Good For Building Materials Ovulation Induction Treatment India,Cost Ovulation Induction Treatment Egg Donation Treatment India,Cost Egg Donation Treatment chennai India Egg Donor Treatment India,Cost Egg Donor Treatment India,Egg Donor delhi The Anti-Aging Skin Treatment Industry Egg Donation Treatment Delhi,Cost Egg Donation Treatment Delhi india How do scar removal treatments work? Embryo Donation Treatment Delhi,Cost Embryo Donation Treatment Delhi How does stretch mark removal treatment work? What you should know About Halitosis Treatment The Link Between Natural, Full Spectrum Lights and Cancer Prevention A Proper Glaucoma Treatment Scar removal and stretch mark treatment advice
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.93.221) / Processed in 0.015370 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 66 , 7521, 301,
YOU Have Cancer!