Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Wisps of celebrity gossip from a hair salon
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wisps of celebrity gossip from a hair salon

By Sally Hastings Hairdressing salons must be hubs of gossip

. Women like to have pretty hairdos and they also like to gossip. When they meet at hairstyling salons, they gossip. They gossip about themselves, friends, relatives, neighbours, celebrities and many other people and things. They also like to read gossip about celebrities, in magazines at home and in hairdressing salons. Have you ever wondered what gossip you might hear in a hair salon full of women celebrities? Wendy Iles: No. Are you asking me? Sally: That was just my rhetorical question but, yes, I am asking you what gossip you hear from celebrities while you style their hair. Wendy: Well Sally: You know. You style the hair of leading movie and television actors, top fashion models and other celebrities. Wendy: Yes, but - Sally: Well just what do Hilary Swank, Penelope Cruz, Monica Bellucci, Frieda Pinto and celebrities like that gossip about in your salon? Wendy: Well, I don't serve people like that in a salon, only in private at their homes or their business premises. I'm based in Paris and I serve clients mainly in Paris, London, New York and Hollywood. Sally: Who are the celebrities you serve? Wendy: Those charming people you just mentioned are among the celebrities I serve. Sally: Who else, for example? Wendy: Eva Longoria, of "Desperate Housewives" on television, Maggie Chung, of the movie "In the mood for love", Maggie Gyllenhaal, Dita von Tesse, Charlotte Rampling Sally: What do you chat about while you are styling their hair? Wendy: We engage in cordial conversation to pass the time pleasantly while I'm working on their hair. Sally: I mean do you hear about Penelope Cruz's secret romance with or rumoured engagement that other actor, Monica Bellucci's revealing video on YouTube, or Hilary Swank's new, multi-million-dollar apartment in New York? Wendy: You seem to know a lot of gossip about celebrities. Sally: I learn about them by reading women's magazines, watching celebrity news shows on TV, following postings about celebrities on the web and receiving news feeds by email. Wendy: Do you learn much about celebrities by listening to gossip at a hair salon? Sally: No What do they tell you? Wendy: Not too much. I don't ask my clients personal or prying questions. It

really depends on the day what they feel like revealing or speaking

about. They will lead all conversations. I allow them to set the tone. Sally: I understand: you're their hairstylist, not a psychologist. You fix what's on the head, not what's going on inside it. Wendy: Sometimes they are just exhausted and prefer silence. Sally: I hear you are shooting commercials with famous movie director Martin Scorsese in Los Angeles. What have you to say about that? Wendy: Well, the beauty campaign is very new so no words on that until it's released. I'm pleased to be working on such a nice project with such a charming man as Mr Scorsese. I feel honoured to be working alongside such an iconic film director as he. Sally: That's good news but do you hear of any scandals or secrets about other celebrities, any sensational or embarrassing revelations?

Wendy: Not really. Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you, not even in a whisper. Sally: Would you tell me anything like that off the record? Wendy: No. It would not be professional or ethical for me to tell anybody anything I happened to learn about my clients. I don't do that. It's like a doctor doesn't talk to one patient about another, because that would not be right. He wouldn't say, "Do you know your neighbour, Mrs Soandso, suffers from in-gown toenails? So I wouldn't tell you if actress Whatshername failed to win a lead role in a film because on the day of an audition she suffered an attack of unruly follicles. Sally: So your client's never tell you any personal secrets or society news? Wendy: Oh, a client may share a little secret with me at sometime. One delightful client who I've been serving for many years told me the other day, "Wendy, you're the best hairstylist I know but I never recommend you to my friends." When I asked why, she explained, "Because then their hairstyles would look as good as mine!" Sally: Who was she? Wendy: That's confidential. Sally: Still I wonder what celebrities might gossip about in a hair salon? Wendy: You're dying to know so you ask a hairdresser but, honestly, I can't answer that one for you. Wendy Iles is a hairstylist of international renown who began her career 25 years ago in Australia. _____________________________________________________ Wisps of celebrity gossip from a hair salon

By: Wal
Rajasthan Wildlife Tours - Explore the Wildlife Tourism of India Holidays in Kerala - Explore its Heart Grabbing Tourist Attractions Uk And Its Luxurious Car Rental Service Goa Beaches – Prime Attraction of Goa Tourism Wedding Limo Service Toronto For Wedding Planners Ways to Save Money When Traveling Visit India Travel By Visit Tnt - A Tour To Wonderland Resorts In Egypt - Plenty Of Options To Enjoy Cheap Holidays Romeing With Children Jaipur City Tour Tours To North India Family Holiday Review For Cambay Five Star Hotel Resort Travel Kashmir
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.157.247) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.008919 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 4779, 954,
Wisps of celebrity gossip from a hair salon Casper