Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Why you might try speed dating
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why you might try speed dating

For those of us who haven't the time to meet singles onour own due to demanding jobs, lifestyles and perhaps the lack of courage of just asking someone out on date for the fear of rejection. Speed dating gives you the chance to get out and meet singles who are there for the same reason as you.

I attended a few events over the course of the summer for research purposes and found that most people were there because they had established themselves in the working world first. Because most companies and corporations frown on in house dating they were left with little to no resources on meeting other established working singles. Some people were there because they were new to the Montreal area and thought this was the perfect way to meet new people. I alsomet a few people who were repeat offenders, saying they had found great friendships but were unlucky in finding that special someone.

All whom i had the pleasure of sitting with said speed dating was a great idea. It was an inexpensive way to meet new people, andwith the era of online dating thiswas perfect because you really got to see who you were talking to. Now most of them had tried online dating at some point but found it untrue and most of the time nothing ever came out of it.

I also asked questions such as, if you could change anything in this event what would it be? Most people said location and parking. Some said it was impersonal, the events were to big. Then there were tose who were just so happy to have attended an event they didn't care for much else. A lot of people had mentioned that even thoughthey weremontrealers and spoke both languages, it would be nice to find someone intheir mother tongue.

I took all this information and thought about everythingI had learned over the summer. For a whileI wondered ifI could bring speed dating to a new level. With all the competition it wouldn't be easy! ButI decided anyway thatI could only try, and ifI didn't well,I might never know.

adateaway.com came about. I figured becauseI was single and pretty much in the same boat as the rest of you attending these events I might actually be able to make a difference and help singles get together and find what it is they are looking for, thatmeaningful lasting relationship.
Get Close To Favorite Hollywood Celebrities In Los Angeles Holidays Packing For A Trip With The Kids Having Fun With Online Piano Lessons Registry Tool Review - They Won't Tell You that Top Home Business Ideas Online, What It Means For You A Guide to Ireland! Facial Hair Removers - What Are The Best Options For Women? Statistical Significance In Pay Per Click Ad Testing Plus Size Partywear For All Occasions by:Charlotte Bleasdale Web Safe Fonts for Effective Web Design Designer Handbags Exposed What To Wear To A Christmas Wedding - Find Your Dress Fabrics New Year Trip Details On Oceana Luxurious Cruises Accomodation And Fares To Treasure On Your Retreat
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.41.53) / Processed in 0.005142 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2366, 975,