Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Why is It I Can Never Think Of Anything "Good" To Make For Supper?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why is It I Can Never Think Of Anything "Good" To Make For Supper?

Why is It I Can Never Think Of Anything

Author: dominic milner

Okay, now I need to ask do you find yourself making the same meals over and over and over? It seems like I get in a rut and fix the same foods on a rotating scale. Granted I have picky eaters in my family but not that picky. I decided to do something about it. After reflecting on it for awhile I discovered the biggest problem with cooking supper was deciding what to make so I got out a notebook and started writing down meal ideas complete with side dishes. I even asked friends and family occasionally what they were having for dinner to get more ideas. I had my son give me ideas too for his favourite meal choices and side dishes. He did a good job of coming up with things I hadn't even made in a long time. I found that asking him when he was hungry seemed to help his creative juices come up with more ideas. Now each week I have my little notebook of meal ideas and I decide on 8 of them and go shopping for the ingredients to make them. I then make a list and put it on the board of the 8 different menu choices and cross them off as I make them. At the end of the week there is always one meal left over, I often find I didn't make it because someone doesn't like it much or it takes too long to prepare. I then make a little note in my notebook saying cook this when so and so won't be home, or only put this on the supper list when you know you have time to make it. I find I don't dread cooking supper nearly as much, I have eliminated the quick run to the grocery store before making supper, and have made my life much simpler when it comes to cooking supper.About the Author:

Dominic Milner is a well-known Online Chef and the owner of DSM Food that gives free food tips to all. Head over to his Blog http://www.simplyfoodndrink.com to get your FREE advice now!
Birthday's Present for Friend Avoid These Mistakes And See Great Results You're Your Lists My Best Friend's Present Lexus Dealerships Claim An Eighth Award From Auto Express Valentine’s Day Lingerie Ideas & Fancy Dress for the Ladies Getting To Grips With Access 2007's Opening Screen And User Interface It's So Easy To Access The Information You Need Auto Forex System Trading - The Risk Minimizing Option Finding Mopeds Parts Through Your Moped's Vin Let's Take A Quick Look At The Aprilaire 700. Spring & Summer Bridal Jewelry Get Custom Truck Bodies with Aftermarket Manufacturers Gerald Flurry's Biography
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.62.45) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.004728 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1920, 952,
Why is It I Can Never Think Of Anything "Good" To Make For Supper? Atlanta