Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Why auto submitter is needed?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why auto submitter is needed?

My name is Richie Max, who was used to be a software writer. My story for you today is quite simple but important to you. As computer software major graduate from college, I started writing software as hobby since about 7 years ago. Let's be frank, the problem always happened in doing software promotion. This means it is difficult letting people know my products. But all things changed since I started using an auto submitter named PAD Submit Worker.

What is an auto submitter?

Generally speaking, it is robot software which means submitting files automatically. Such like McAfee scans your computer without bothering you and provides you a safety reliable system. Let's get back to auto submitter, this tool will create PAD file for you and then submit them onto download sites after doing site setting. For your reference, PAD is a type of file which well received by webmasters and software authors.

Why to choose?

In a word, this tool will save your time and free you from doing complex software promotion. My original way to spread my products is basically submit them onto download sites manually. This is proved to be effective but low efficiency which means it costs you too much time! Indeed I had no choice in the old times, but here this tool comes just in front of you, why not choose?

How powerful is it?

Once upon time, I spend a day submitting my product onto about 100 sites. It was really horrible and I ate my lunch and supper both in front of my computer. My roommates even thought I was crazy. Well, since the use of auto submitter, 1000+ sites submitted in 20 minutes is easy to be realized. Eating in front of computer is no longer needed, and my time is greatly saved for software designing.

Some tips for you.

Though it is the best submission software I ever seen, it is not invincible. To do some site settings will obviously increase the success rate of submission. Also, you can select the sites by your reference like GOOGLE PR, Alexa, language, OS support, and etc.

The above-mentioned is my story and some experience in doing software promotion by auto submitter. I sincerely hope it will help you fellows in the future.
Automotive SEO tips part four – Build your inbound links Progressive Online Auto Insurance Quote- Free Related Guideline For Us Auto Insurance So what is auto-suggestion, and why does it matter? Good Value Car Insurance Automotive SEO tips part five – Keywords density Reduce Mobile Auto Detailing Costs by Using Low Flow Machines How Can You Get The Best Deal For Used Auto Loan? Auto Loan- Free Beneficial Hint For Credit Auto Loan Birth Injury legal representative Hire Or Not? Bad Credit Auto Loans- Assistive Guidepost For Bad Credit Auto Loans Interest Rates Self-Injury - What To Do If You Or Someone You Know Hurts Themselves Auto Loans Online- Free helpful Fact For Auto Loans Online Interest Rates Facts about SR 22 Car Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.137.232) / Processed in 0.012041 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2340, 952,