Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Why The Most Important Questions That Every Franchisee Needs To Ask Are Never Posed...
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why The Most Important Questions That Every Franchisee Needs To Ask Are Never Posed...

Why The Most Important Questions That Every Franchisee Needs To Ask Are Never Posed...

The questions being asked by potential franchisees are all logical and they cover all the fundamental concerns thats a franchisee may have.

1. What were you doing before you bought this franchise?

2. Why did you choose this franchise?

3. What has your journey been like so far?

4. What's the support like from the master franchisee?

5. If you were doing things again, what would you do differently?

6. What's the best tip that you can give to a new franchisee starting out?

7. All things considered, would you purchase this franchise again?

8. How easy is it to get customers?

Quite frankly, all of these are very valid questions as the potential franchisee ponders over their decision to move from a job (most probably) to entrepreneurship. These are all very measured and fair questions. The answers that they receive to these questions help them to cement their decision at a logical level. They may help in securing funding for the project as well.

When dealing with potential franchisee questions like this I always question whether or not the person asking them has the right mindset for success.

There are a number of questions that they need to answer for themselves which will have a far greater impact on their success than any of the initial questions posed above. Questions like:

1. Do I really want to work for myself, Do I have the discipline?

2. Am I prepared to do whatever it takes to make this business a success.

3. Do I truly understand what is required in terms of work, effort, commitment and the impact that this may have on my family?

4. Do I have the full support of my family to make this work?

5. Do I have a success orientated mindset which gives me strength, focus and the determination to succeed?

6. Do I mix with people who share this mindset or do I mix with people who look for all the reasons why this could possibly fail.

7. Am I coachable and will I take advice from the people who have already made this franchise into a success?

8. Are my belief systems in the right place i.e what do I believe about selling and salespeople, what do I believe about money?, What do I believe about customers or clients?

What you say to yourself, about yourself, when you are by yourself, will have a huge impact on the level of success that you achieve.

Every franchise is sold on the premise that it is a system that works. They generally do work - the only unknown factor is the franchisee and therefore the only person who can control how the franchisee operates is themselves.

More and more profitable online franchises or sales systems are being created now which can help potential franchisees be successful without having to build a bricks and mortar franchise.

by: Derek O'Dwyer
How Do You Locate Arrest Records Online To Lookup A Persons Criminal Past How to Make Money Online - dollars to rupees money Network Marketing & Targeted Lead Generation Why Book Authors Need Their Own Websites How Can I Retrieve Police Records Online To Find Peoples Arrest Warrants Article Template: How To Write A "top Mistakes" Article Home Business: Low Risk Opportunities Taking Online Paid Surveys to Earn Extra Cash in 2010 How To Trade Forex Signals Based On The Trendline Twitter Bio: Why Your Twitter Biography Matters Make Money On Ebay - Setting Clear Goals! Enter a descriptive keyword-loaded title here!I Want To Make Money Online, Where Do I Start? Watch 44 Inch Chest 2010 Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.48.212) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.007581 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 2941, 973,
Why The Most Important Questions That Every Franchisee Needs To Ask Are Never Posed... Mountain View