Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Network Marketing & Targeted Lead Generation
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Network Marketing & Targeted Lead Generation

Network Marketing & Targeted Lead Generation

What is going on? My name is Landon Stewartt and I have written a nice little article just for you

. I am going to go over the importance of something that is so often overlooked in the network marketing industry.

You have probably never even realized this (most people don't).

You see they are going out there and generating traffic, but the traffic does not produce targeted lead generation.

Do you see what I mean?

It seems to me that most network marketers just happen to forget who their target audience is. They forget that they have the GREATEST job in the world. They have the only job that they can pick exactly who they want to work with. I honestly can't think of a single job that is the same way. If you can, make sure you tell me later on.

The targeted lead generation just seems to be missing from most people's marketing strategy.

Most people are going after the bum that lives under the bridge that doesn't want to partner up. Yeah he might need the money, and yeah you might be doing a good deed, but most likely all he wants is a J-O-B, and you simply cannot give it to him.

A network marketer's target audience is other network marketers. It really doesn't seem that complicated to me.

Have you ever heard the quote "Don't preach to the choir."?

I never understood that one.

I mean if you think about it the choir is a pastor's perfect target audience. They are already buying what he's selling. He doesn't have to sit there and try and convince of them of anything at all.

Think how much easier it would be to sell your products that are already wanting to buy your products.

Funny thing about that is. We are on an internet filled with thousands upon THOUSANDS of people already buying what we're selling.

So many people think that internet marketing is all about selling, and they could not be more wrong even if they tried. Internet marketing is promoting products not pushing products. You should never try and push your product on anybody. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you want someone beating down your door with a new product.

Think of all of the different things people have to make sure they don't get sold. There are pop up blockers. There are spam filters. There are do not call lists.

Plain and simple people hate being sold. So let's stop selling.

Let's start giving people exactly what they want: information. If you do that the right way, people will be running after you credit card in hand.

That's just an analogy, but you get the idea!

In all honesty, it's really not that difficult to make money online.

We just have to go out and do it.

by: Landon Stewartt
Why Book Authors Need Their Own Websites How Can I Retrieve Police Records Online To Find Peoples Arrest Warrants Article Template: How To Write A "top Mistakes" Article Home Business: Low Risk Opportunities Taking Online Paid Surveys to Earn Extra Cash in 2010 How To Trade Forex Signals Based On The Trendline Twitter Bio: Why Your Twitter Biography Matters Make Money On Ebay - Setting Clear Goals! Enter a descriptive keyword-loaded title here!I Want To Make Money Online, Where Do I Start? Watch 44 Inch Chest 2010 Online Watch Online Fish Tank 2010 Online Watch High Life 2010 Online Watch The Last Station 2010 Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.119.229) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012197 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 2872, 973,
Network Marketing & Targeted Lead Generation New York City