Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Why Pay For It, If You Wont Use It?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Pay For It, If You Wont Use It?

Technology advancement is doubling every year with state of the art gadgets, devices are shrinking in size while packing loads of features. And the trend has now taken a fashion stride, nowadays you will feel a bit out of place if you are not carrying a cool phone, a sidekick, a feature loaded smart-phone or a touch screen device with some great functions. It is just the way things are, everybody has a gadget on hand to serve some purpose.

Do we real need all those bells and whistles in our gadgets?

Device vendors are manufacturing devices with elegant and useful features, but at the same time, these devices are packing lots of functions that are completely useless to some users, and they still come with a heavy price tag on them. And these same unnecessary features are headlining the sales pitches. And in turn, many consumers fall for them just to end up with a cool gadget that carries an extra price for features a buyer will never use. It is an effect of our human nature of elegance to want superior things even when they are not useful to us, as long as they make someone look cool, exceptional or superior in a certain class.Why Pay For It, If You Wont Use It?

Why pay for something that you already have, or wont use it?

This is what puzzles me most of the time, and believe me, I am a gadget guy myself, I love cool master pieces that will simplify my tasks and kind of make me look up to date. But hey! I do know my limits and tend to get what is necessary.

Think about it, you spend a fortune on a new smart-phone that is loaded with tons of features, 12 mega pixels camera, with HD video recording capability, not only that, it has an enhanced audio processor and cool speakers, to top it all up you are blasted with some cool apps for social networking, and don't forget this thing has blue tooth and WIFI and lots of other bells and whistles to make you go deep in your pocked to own this bad boy, and make your friends say WOW that is cool!.

Do not be a victim of special featuresWhy Pay For It, If You Wont Use It?

Now I can understand that, but if you pay attention to owners of these stuff, you will realize that, they also have a pricey iPod or MP3 player on their backpack with mostly same features found in their super cool smart-phone, and not only that, they might also have a fully featured compact digital camera with 12 Mega-pixels same as the one found in their phone, and some even have a compact digital camcorder for taking some HD videos, remember that the phone has these features.

If you are ready to pay a fortune for a cool gadget with all those features combined, why go and buy other gadgets that are replicating same features found on some of your gadgets? It is a pandemic for consumers, and the business guys loves it, and they know how to oversell their items with super price tags, just because they know, you want that extra cool stuff that you will never use it.

How many times have you missed to capture some events, just because you did not bring a camera with you, and did now remember that you are carrying a phone with 12 Mega-pixel camera with it? Remember when you stayed quite on the bus on your way to work, cause you forgot to take you iPod with you, but do not remember you have a phone with cool media player and 32GB of free space?

Next time when you want to spend you hard earned cash on a new gadget in the market, think if you real need that extra feature. It will save you some cash for next useful thing.
Questions Asked to Buyers Advocates but Can't Answer Solution for where to buy CliniSlim Shopping Online - The Convenience and The Complications Hire Merchant Payment Gateway Provider Programmer Hire Payflow Pro Programmer Hire Paypal Pro Programmer Hire Payment Gateway Developer LED Light: Basic Facts for First-Time Buyers How to make an online grocery shopping list Do You Want To Buy Venus Fly Trap for Sale? Give It A Thought! You may ask why buy oak bedside tables, but why not! Why Need online Shopping Directory Buy Afinitor At Rock Bottom Prices
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.153.38) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.006031 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3565, 962,
Why Pay For It, If You Wont Use It? Atlanta