Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Why My Dental Insurance Doesn't Cover What It Should
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why My Dental Insurance Doesn't Cover What It Should

You have dental insurance. You pay for this dental insurance monthly. You have never used it outside of standard cleaning within the last four years. You now need a tooth replaced and your dentist calls this cosmetic surgery. Your dentist wants to charge you over $6,000 for this. You are out of luck...

There is more and more fine print and there are more ways for your insurance company to weasel out of taking care of you. They may say you are beyond your coverage limit, the procedure is considered cosmetic, or a million other excuses.

This is not an uncommon situation among the world nowadays. Why are we are paying more and more for dental insurance while less and less is covered? Is it greed, is it just another example where the rich and powerful step over the hardworking middle class citizens? Maybe one, maybe both, maybe more...

No mater the reason, dental insurance is covering less than it did. With this new dilemma more and more people are going abroad to get their dental work done. The first few people were doing this out of necessity only to find out, it really is the only way to go. Why pay so much back home to have so little covered? It makes no sense.

Not only do these people get great dental work done, but they also get to experience a great vacation at the same time.

The idea of a Thailand Dental Holiday is getting more and more popular throughout the western world. There have been books written to teach you how to do this online and you can find blogs of people who have already done this.

When your dental insurance decides not to take care of you because of some fine print, remember that you have options.

by: Peter Nastrom
How To Clean Your Teeth Properly The Dental Experience-how The Dentist's Assistant Sets The Mood Of The Whole Appointment For the Thousand Miles Smile Consult a Cosmetic Dentist Florida Dentistry & Caffeine Addiction Why I Need A Cosmetic Dentist? About Picking a Dental Insurance Plan Get To Know The Mystery Of Having White Teeth In A Day The Value Of Dental Insurance Zoom Teeth Whitening: Shine Away To Glory Dental Supply In The Days Of Recession Depending on Dentists in India The Benefits of Holistic Dentistry Picking The Perfect Dentist For You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.127.232) / Processed in 0.013224 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1751, 964,
Why My Dental Insurance Doesn't Cover What It Should