Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Why Cant People Accept The Fashion Word-net Mate
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Cant People Accept The Fashion Word-net Mate

Why Cant People Accept The Fashion Word-net Mate

One net friend posted to ask that I just do a part-time job in the internet bar in my uniform

, recommend and guide them to play the games, play with some familiar friends, why do they call me net mate? Girls in all industries can be connected to these?

Net friends began to discuss, some think that, now that that is your job, just do your job, dont care any discussion of others. Some said that, the gossip is inevitable, just be yourself! Even some expressed their scanner, you choose to service to people in the internet bar, and you should be brave enough to face affront any objection, if you cannot reach this, do not even think to let others shut up.

Frankly speaking, when looking at Net Mate, my first impression on it is bad. So it is inevitable that you are suffered from the other's doubt. With the development of social and internet, more and more new words surge up nowadays. Here I talk my views about this new word.

I think there are three reasons for someone calling the "service girl of net bar" with "net mate". The first is absorbing persons' attentions. When persons see the word, they would recall the "three company girl" and be absorbed in and then the click rate obviously rises. The second, all the "service girl of net bar" are young and pretty and this is easy to recall persons. Just like once mention "auto show", people will think of the pretty model. The third, the dress of these "service girl of net bar" is also the reason for calling them "net mate". The suit is sexy and exposed, and person cant help thinking through his mind.

However, under the situation of immense employment pressure, it is no doubt that it is capable of offer some work opportunities for some persons so as to reduce the stress of employment. Nevertheless, there must be some regulation for this profession to develop it healthier. For example, the suit should be grace and don't forbid male and let the employees get series of education, and etc. if not, I worry it really become "net mate". Will someone call the airhostess with "air mate"?

Sum up, I think the innovation should be greatly advocated, Yet for sake of peaceful and harmonious environment developed, we should check ourselves and assist governor implement "net law", the government strengthen public awareness of net protection by overhauling and expanding net law, only by this our society would become more safety and beautiful.

by: Sanmanthe
Mlm Fortunes Above The Line Online Bus Booking For The Internet Savvy Get Professional Websites Copy At The Click Of A Mouse Website Copying: All You Wanted To Know About It Some Suggestions For Creating An Effective Website Copy Using Twitter And Facebook How Internet Marketing Training Can Improve Your Success Online The Four Rules Of Online Advertisng Mens Rings | Which Metal Is You? Tweetdeck A Powerful Twitter Application What Are The Best Way To Compare Prices On The Internet? Finding The Best Value With Online Product Reviews Handy Shoppers' Tool Online Product Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.190.217.134) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.010965 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2498, 973,
Why Cant People Accept The Fashion Word-net Mate Pirapozinho