Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Why Are My Children Misbehaving?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Are My Children Misbehaving?

Many parents ask the question: Why are my children misbehaving? It may be that your children are misbehaving in public or when you are with company, OR it may simply be that they are being unruly when at home. Under any of these circumstances the primary reason for a child's misbehaviour is their need for attention. In-fact the most common reason children misbehave is simply because they have unmet needs of some form. Any child misbehaving, throwing tantrums or acting up is just their way of communicating to you that they are unhappy. For a child, any attention is better than none!

This is not the only reason why children may be misbehaving; children can misbehave for many other reasons.

Children feel the need to belong.Why Are My Children Misbehaving?

Children can feel the need to belong to you, to the class at school, to a group of friends or to the family. Their misbehaviour may be an attempt to gain membership or to discern if they will still be accepted. Thus it is important to show your children that you still love them and that they are still part of the family even if they misbehave.

Children misbehave when they lack confidence or feel inadequate.

Children may misbehave when they are afraid to try new things (e.g. food) or fear failure at a new task. When this is the situation you must help children to understand that everyone makes mistakes, even adults.

Children misbehave when they feel unwell.

Daily exercise, a healthy diet, fresh air and 8-12 hours of sleep are essential for children. Without these essentials they may be hard to get along with. The majority of discipline problems occur around 8 a.m., noon, 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. when children are either hungry or tired. However, be careful not to punish your children when they are physically sick!

Children misbehave when they are upset.

Small changes in a child's daily routine can upset them. This can include anything from a change in daylight saving hours, changing season or a new schedule. More major changes can cause upset as well, such as moving house or a divorce. The new situation is unfamiliar to the child and they need reassurance and guidance.

Children misbehave when they are discouraged.

Adults can be too quick to tell a child when they are doing something wrong and too slow or completely forget to praise them when they are doing right. Children who feel they are bad have the tendency to act so and may hurt others in the process. Children who feel stupid will not perform as well as they can in school. Children need praise and approval when they do something good, even for small things such as saying "thank you". This will help prevent misbehaviour to gain attention from parents.

To find out How To Discipline Misbehaving Children check out my blog, http://hubpages.com/hub/Child-Misbehaviour-How-To-Discipline-Misbehaving-Children,and a free presentation which includes proven scientific techniques to stop any child from misbehaving and help to get your children listening to you!
When Children Say "NO" and you wish to Stop Toddler Tantrums Children's backpacks - a require for every youngster Olive Oil Lice Treatment For Children Throw A Beach Birthday Party For Your Child! Childrens Feet - Podiatrist in Kenmore, NY Special Bedwetting Diapers Give Kids Privacy Anxiety Free Children Scam What Is The Best Amount Of Contact For Children? Children's Horse Riding Helmets Looking For Places To Go With Kids? Michigan Football Team Detroit Lions Enjoyed First Half Lead, Kid Rock Entertains Halftime Making our Children Happy this Holiday Season Kids Toys Assessment: Buddy T-rex Interaction Figure
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.77.98) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012754 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3133, 956,
Why Are My Children Misbehaving? Tel Aviv