Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Why, After All That I Did For Our Marriage!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why, After All That I Did For Our Marriage!

Why, After All That I Did For Our Marriage!

I still can't get over my wife wanting to leave me for a man 14 years older than her, that is a drunk and has nothing. We had a new home I worked 3 jobs, 7 days a week to give my family everything they wanted. I anted was their love and respect, as to which I got from my girls but never from my wife and I am still struggling to this day as to why I didn't see it. I guess I was blinded by the love that I so much wanted from her. Her beauty just shocked me, I new that she had so much more to offer than the exterior, but apparently she didn't want to offer it to me. She also cheated on me 7 years ago and I forgave her and never said a word to anyone and we just went on our marry way. I kept working and gave her everything that she wanted,but apparently she wasn't happy but never told me. She always told me she loved in response to my " I Love You's" and when we made love it was passionate. I still love her so much and miss her that I can't get her out of my head and heart. I feel like she has ripped my heart out of my chest. She was my first love and will always be. How do I stop loving her, do I just leave her alone and stop talking to her and stop trying to be her friend and talk to her for the kids sake and only that reason and hopefully she will realize that we had a good thing? I don't know what to do? I am so confused. She was my best friend for almost 21 years. The sadness is that I am now ill and she walked away from us, I would have never done this. I can get better as time goes on unfortunately can't work any longer and will not be able to make the 70k that I made before, maybe that's the reason. Can someone please shed some light on this story and maybe some reasons as to why!
Goa Tours - Treasure Incredible Experience of Beach Holidays Barcelona A Great City For Shopping User Review of Build My Rank The Things That You Require Knowing At The Time You Buy Hcg Online T-shirt Druckerei - Awesome T-shirts For Men With Short Sleeves Kettler Tricycle – Give the Best for your Kids Kids Room Decor: The Musts An Overview Of Genital Wart Treatment Options Some Unusual Wedding Venues Finding A Job After College Doing Your Cash Advance Online Web Design And Your Online Presence Cosmetic Surgery In Perth Gives Improved Options To Women
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.186.19) New York / New York City Processed in 0.010439 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1828, 975,
Why, After All That I Did For Our Marriage! New York City