Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » What mosquito net to buy? What mosquito net is right for you?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What mosquito net to buy? What mosquito net is right for you?

What mosquito net to buy? What mosquito net is right for you

?

Do you need to buy a Mosquito net, but what mosquito net to buy?

There are some important questions to answer before you can purchase a suitable net. Whether you are buying a mosquito net for: the home/unit, travel or to donate to people in malaria stricken areas, the following questions must be asked:

1. How will I hang my net? Does your home/house or accommodation have hooks to hang your mosquito net from?What mosquito net to buy? What mosquito net is right for you?

2. Do I want a hang-able net or maybe a "stand alone net tent?"

3. How big does your net or net tent need to be - to cover a single bed or a double bed?

4. Do you need the mosquito net/tent to be easily transportable and/or stored in backpack/suitcase easily?

5. Do you require a treated or a non treated net?

Here is some useful information that will help with your decision on what mosquito net to buy:

Basic rectangular "box nets" and round "conical" nets can be stored easily and weigh only 600grams (1pound). Mosquito nets generally come in Rectangular "box style" and a round (conical) shaped net which features a hoop up the top of the net.

The rectangular nets have small hoops or rings on each corner. Strings thread through the rings and tie to beams or hooks.

The round net has a loop coming out of the top, that loops around the hook. The hook is fixed to the ceiling or a beam.

Both styles are easily carried and stored and are light weight. The down side is that you need a hook - or in the case of the box net - fixtures to string the net up to.

Net tents

Some net tents like our Santorini net tent self erect and still only weigh 2 pounds. The down side is that it can not break down small enough to go into a travel bag.

There are other net tents that are more like traditional tents that break down more but they do take longer to erect.

Should you Buy Treated or Non Treated Mosquito nets? You will be safe with or with out insecticide (all companies that I have come across use World Health Organization approved insecticides, but... it is worth checking when your purchasing). Treatment does give a little extra protection but the main reason these nets were developed was to kill mosquitoes and decrease their numbers in malaria prone Countries - to go with insecticidal spraying and other communal strategies.

I hope this information was of value to you and if you would like to see the net and net tents I write about come over to Mosquito Nets Online.com.
Advance payday - Helpful Source Available for Every Individual Where You Can Find Cheap Bed Frames That You Can Buy Buy Wartrol UK – How To Order Wartrol In The United Kingdom (UK) How to Create Buy-in to an Office Move How to Choose Clothing Of Women Having Plus Size in Online Shopping Buy Zetaclear UK – How To Buy Zetaclear In The United Kingdom (UK) Buy Candle Holders in Bulk When Is The Right Time To Buy Refrigerator Parts? Know Where To Buy Kindle This Month Provestra Side Effects – Read This Before You Decide To Buy Provestra Where To Buy Revitol Scar Removal Cream Which Sort Of Bed Will You Buy? Buy Boys Jeans
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.56.45) / Processed in 0.007969 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2624, 962,