Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » What Will Help Me Conceive A Boy Baby? Here's Some Tips That Might Help
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Will Help Me Conceive A Boy Baby? Here's Some Tips That Might Help

The other day, I received an email from a woman who was trying to get pregnant. She had her heart on getting a boy the first time around. She asked me if I could tell her which things she should purchase or have on hand to help her achieve this. She wanted to know which things really work and and are worth the money and which things are unnecessary. In truth, many of the things that will help you to conceive a son are totally free or of a very low cost. I will discuss this more in the following article.

Don't Diet Or Limit What You EatAnd Eat Breakfast: There are studies which indicate that women who conceive boys consume more calories and eat more breakfast foods than those that conceive girls. Now, to be fair, the differences are somewhat statistically small. In other words, women who skip meals or who diet do conceive boys each and every day, but it certainly makes sense to do what you can to increase your odds.

I believe that the breakfast foods come into play here because many breakfast foods are high in potassium and tend to be alkaline. This comes into play because an alkaline vaginal environment (which can come from eating foods that are alkaline or have a low PH) tends to favor the boy producing sperm which without question can not thrive in acid.What Will Help Me Conceive A Boy Baby? Here's Some Tips That Might Help

Get Yourself pHTesters: Speaking of pH, you will want to know what yours is before you try to conceive. As I alluded to before, you need to have a low pH if you're hoping for a boy. So, it certainly helps to know where you are starting. These are basically little papers that test saliva or urine. They are very easy to use. Irecommend testing first thing in the morning though. Once you know where you are, you can then gauge how far you have to go. You can lower your pH by eating alkaline foods (although you need a really good food list because some foods are alkaline but then turn acidic when metabolized in the body) or by douching with very specific combinations of ingredients.What Will Help Me Conceive A Boy Baby? Here's Some Tips That Might Help

You should not stop here though. You really need to continue to use the strips to see if you are on the right track and to determine if your plan of action is effective. You can then tweak your regimen as is necessary. Obviously, if you see that you're having a great deal of success on any particular day, then repeat the foods and the douches of that day. These strips generally run around $10-$12 per box.

Use A Very Reliable Ovulation Predictor: For a boy or male conception, you want to conceive on the day of ovulation and you need to stop and not go beyond two days after this takes place. It's important that you have an excellent handle as to when this actually occurs. I know it's convenient and free to try and check your cervical mucus or to determine if you are cramping and therefore ovulating, but in my opinion, this falls short of the kind of accuracy that you need. I like saliva ovulation predictors for this process because you only have to use one small tool and you can reuse it without needing to keep buy additional kits. In this sense, these $20 $30 predictors work out to be much cheaper.

Don't Make This Drudgery: Many people will see these two steps and become discouraged because they think that testing ovulation and pH takes a lot of the mystery out of the process. It really does not have to be this way. Give yourself a month prior to the time where you will try to conceive and then take it very systematically from there. There are tons of alkaline foods out there and you aren't dieting so surely, there is something that will be acceptable to eat until your pH is low enough. The saliva predictors can be used any time of the day. In reality, this should only take a few minutes per day until you actually become pregnant. This seems a small price to pay to get the boy baby that you want. And, there's nothing that says you can't complete these tasks with a smile as this truly should be an exciting time full of anticipation.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included instructions and resources for douching recipes and food lists, examples of the PH testing strips and and saliva predictors mentioned in this article, as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/.
Baby Boomers Now Using Effective Fat Burning Diets! Finding The Best Online Boutique For Your Baby Babyliss Pro Professional Hair Care Review How to Use Baby Shower Decorating Ideas? Some Tips For Choosing Wonderful Baby Names For The Little Angel Baby Quasar Reviews To Your Rescue Baby Shops And Retail Stores - Advantage Or A Disadvantage? Philips Avnet Dect Baby Monitor Reviews: Getting Information On Baby Monitors Celebrating Christmas With Perfect Baby Gifts Wonderful baby shower gifts How To Get Rid Of Baby Eczema Tips on How to Buy Baby Cakes How To Make Sure Your Baby Carrier Is Safe
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.172.115) / Processed in 0.013553 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4495, 957,