Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » What Is The Most Effective Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Is The Most Effective Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment

What follows is a holistic approach to managing psoriatic arthritis. I have always been interested in alternative or natural cures for the human body. I have full faith in conventional medicine for medical emergencies, things like stitches, dealing with broken bones etc. These types of issues are handled marvelously by conventional medicine, but what is not handled so well is the management of disease or long term illness. The solution of that a pill will fix any ill. Taking painkillers for a headache or anti-biotics for a cold have never been my style. I enjoyed learning and trying alternative cures for a sore throat or headache. This love for all things natural was pushed to the extreme when I got diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis.

Sure it's one thing to fix a common cold with some vitamin C and garlic, but could I really fix an auto-immune disease like psoriatic arthritis? Well in theory, yes! After all we all know 'you are what you eat'. While diet and nutrition is certainly a good starting point, we know that health is influenced by some other factors also. This article will give a brief overview of the diet aspect, for more detailed information see my article on the psoriatic arthritis diet. It will also cover stress or the mental/emotional aspect of the disease. Lastly we will discuss some of the best nutritional supplements that can help your psoriatic arthritis.

The easiest place to start with a psoriatic arthritis diet is adding more fruit and vegetables. Find good organic sources of protein which include chicken, beef, fish and eggs. Learn about healthy fats and how to add them to your diet. Never cook with vegetable oil or canola oil. Learn about cooking with stable fats, like we used to in the old days when we cooked with lard and butter. Add coconut products like the oil and the flesh to your diet. Stop eating wheat and diary. This is really important, as these foods cause inflammatory and auto-immune responses in the body. This probably sounds extreme, for more detailed information see my article of the psoriatic arthritis diet.

It has been said that stress is the cause of 90 percent of all illness. Regardless of the exact figure the role of stress or the mental aspect of disease cannot be ignored. It is a testament of the amazing capabilities of the human body to endure all the stresses we put on it. People are able to eat a poor diet, not exercises, ingest toxins and poisons etc, and the still live. But while they may not be dying they are far from healthy. Just because the body can survive on a poor lifestyle does not mean it is living in an optimal state of health and that is what we want to achieve in times of illness. Learn to handle your mental stress. I recommend meditation and yoga. These should become part of your daily schedule. Start slowly and modify the yoga to suit your current joint capabilities. Put your life and everyday situations in perspective, step back a little bit, just breathe and relax a bit more.

The last part of a psoriatic arthritis to talk about is nutritional supplements. Over the last few years there have been a lot of new anti-inflammation supplements and this is good news for psoriatic arthritis. Supplements are a pay for what you get products. I do not believe in buying supplements from the supermarket, go to a certified health practitioner and buy practitioner only supplements. These will be better quality and more potent. For anti-inflammatory purposes a good place to start is high doses of fish oils. To help with digestion and gut health a good quality probiotic. And an anti-inflammatory mixture. Try to find a product with turmeric, cat's claw and boswelia in it. What you want is a good combination product with all the best anti-inflammatory herbs.

The goal of this article is to present an alternative to the mainstream medical approach for the management of psoriatic arthritis. I do not feel this type of information is readily available and I hope this may open people's minds up to the possibility that drugs are not the only choice. After reading the above recommendations, some folks might think 'gee, that seems very different to how I am currently living'. My reply is that is should be very different. If you were following anything close to the above you probably would not have an autoimmune disease and you wouldn't be reading this article. Start with one step at a time and take each day as it comes. Try to do a little bit better than the day before.
Heel Pain Treatment: What You Need To Know Brain Cancer Treatment Cold Laser Treatment At San Clemente : Healing Your Pain Cold Sore Treatment Safety Measures to Observe Before Beginning Laser Treatment How to Get Rid of Hangovers and Natural Treatment for Vasalgia Importance of Senior Alcohol Abuse Treatment Genital Warts Treatment Guide Natural Nail Fungus Treatment Methods! Vaccinate Against Breast Cancer? Best Treatment Options If you Are Suffering From A Panic Attack Treatment Of Genital Warts: Drive Off The Unwanted Outgrowths How to fight Anemia and Natural Treatment of Anemia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.71.237) / Processed in 0.011944 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 4655, 301,