Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » What Foreigners Will Do On Christmas Day When They Are In Other Countries?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Foreigners Will Do On Christmas Day When They Are In Other Countries?

The Christmas Day is coming,so many people are preparing for the New Year.But there

are still many people stay in the foreign countries who dont return to they own hometown.As is well known to us all Christmas Day is a very important traditional holiday in western countries.We definitely feel confused about why these people didnt return they hometown as early as possible and what they will do when they are in foreign countries in such an important festival.Ah,I am working in a foreign trade business enterprise,so there are lots of foreigners in our company.Yesterday I carried on a small and quick interview to ask them why these people didnt return they hometown as early as possible and what they will do when they are in foreign countries in such an important festival.The following are the details of yesterdays interview:

The Q is me and A is my colleague.

1Jeremy Smith,he is a stuff of the Sales Department in our company.

Q:Hello,Jeremy.Can I bother you for several minutes?What Foreigners Will Do On Christmas Day When They Are In Other Countries?

A:Of course.Its my pleasure,Isabella.

Q: The Christmas Day is coming,what your intention about it?

AI am reserving a ticket from the Wednesdays scheduled flight,I prepare to return to my country on that day.

Q:Really?

A:Certainly.

Q:Ah,wish you have a nice trip and enjoy your holidays!

2Jack Ismeal,the stuff of Oversea Technique Department.

Q:Hi,are you convenient now?

A:Sure,it is a pleasure for me to help the beauty.

Q:No,no,I dont need any help?I just want to ask you several questions?

A:Go ahead.

Q:Do you return to your hometown during Christmas Day?

A:No,its too far to go back.My Chinese friends invited me to go their house to have dinner with their family.

Q:So thats that.Enjoy your dinner.

3John Adams,the engineer of the software.

Q:John,long time no see.How about everything going?

A:Fine,thanks.Just as usual,and you?

Q:Just so-so.I hear that you visit the Tibet not long ago.How about there?

A:It is nice,because there didnt need to work.Ha,just a joke.There are very beautiful,natural,pure and peaceful.It is a good place where worth to go.

Q:I will go if I have an opportunity.So what do you want to do on Christmas Day?

A:Of course travelling,Thats my favourite.

Q:It is a nice choice,I like it.

A:We can go travelling accompany with each other.

Q:I want,but I dont have a rest on Christmas Day.I need to work.

A:Enjoy your work.

These are the details of yesterdays interview. What will foreigners do on Christmas Day when they are in China?You can find the answer from the above interview.So do you live in a foreign country? What will you do on Christmas Day?Could you tell me?

by: Isabella
Nature, Culture & Adventure: Highlights Of South India Tours Rugby Sevens to add action to Dubai's festive mood Mount Meru in Tanzania Africa Ruwenzori Mountains in Uganda Africa Tanzania Africa December Festivals In Singapore Charming Holidays RIP Travel Agents? Interesting Places To Tour With Golden Triangle Destinations Some Wise Combinations Effectively Plan For Your Next Fishing Trip With Seafishingtackle Tourism Numbers Are Down, Will The Travel Industry Survive? Pull Out Those Festival Wellies Christmas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.217.41) / Processed in 0.005253 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 2885, 954,