Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » What Do These ‘Celebrities' Have in Common?[1]
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Do These ‘Celebrities' Have in Common?[1]

Architect Frank Lloyd Wright

Artists Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso and Vincent Van Gogh

Athletes Terry Bradshaw, Scott Eyre, Justin Gatlin, Cammi Granato, Jason Kidd, Michael Phelps and Pete Rose

Authors, Charlotte and Emily Bronte, Samuel Clemens, Emily Dickenson, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Virginia Woolf and William Butler YeatsWhat Do These ‘Celebrities' Have in Common?[1]

Composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders Andrew Carnegie, Malcolm Forbes, Henry Ford, David Neeleman and Paul Orfalea

Explorers Christopher Columbus and Lewis and Clark

Entertainers, Ann Bancroft, Jim Carrey, Steve McQueen, Jack Nicholson, Ty Pennington, Elvis Presley, Evil and Robbie Knievel, Justin Timberlake and Robin Williams

Inventors Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison and Benjamin Franklin

Photographer Ansel Adams

Physicist Albert Einstein

Political Figures James Carville, John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln

According to reliable sources, all these well-known and respected celebrities' exhibit(ed) symptoms of ADD otherwise referred to as Attention Deficiency Disorder. Interesting.all of these notables with ADD and all have been extremely successful in their personal business and lifestyle endeavours.

I thought that it would be timely to send a message to all parents as they watch their ADD children going off to school again this month, whether for the first time or back to college.

Very often medically misunderstood as depression, some of the symptoms of ADD include..

"stubbornness, poor organizational skills, procrastination, poor financial management, very moody, easily bored, rather forgetful, poor concentration, impulsivity, trouble starting and/or finishing projects, disorganization....."

Society has always found a way to label than to diagnose something they know very little about.. ADD is just one example of this.

Suffice to say that ADD is not debilitating unless we want to be. This should be a wakeup call to us all. It is particularly close to my heart as I have earned the right to talk about it. Not only have I been challenged by ADD since the age of about 11 years, but my three other adult children also exhibit the symptoms all of their lives. In my case, I graduated near the top of my class with several degrees and today successfully own and operate several international companies as an entrepreneur/real estate investor. My children are well on their way to successful careers as well.

ADD or not, we are successful today because we ignored the label and did whatever it took to be the best we could be.

ADD Parents...wishing you and your family the successful future you deserve.

[1] Sources: Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation. Famous People with Dyslexia and other Learning Disabilities and/or AD/HD. SchwabLearning.org.

What Do These Celebrities' Have in Common?[1]

By: Robert Keller
Villa Yo-yo, Luxury Holiday Villa In Seminyak Bali Christmas Hampers Are A Great Way To Thank Clients American Visitor Visas For Same Sex Couples Easy Holiday Shopping Giving Christmas Hampers Fineone Golf Jointly Develops 48, 50 Inch Long Drive Shafts With American Scldt. Why Are American Silver Eagle Coins a Good Investment Now Why Christmas Hampers Are So Appealing The Introduction Of Timberland Fashion Boots And The Ways Of Cleaning And Keeping Boots South By Southwest Festival Draws thousands annually to Austin Watch USC vs Washington Statelive stream NCAA College Football week 4 There are a wide variety of fine lodgings available in Ft McMurray when touring the Athabasca Oil Sands and Plants Six Tips For A Leisurely Trip Through Morocco Holiday Firm Offers Unforgettable Northern Lights Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.63.252) / Processed in 0.011039 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3164, 954,