Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » What Are We Actually Paying For?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Are We Actually Paying For?

What Are We Actually Paying For?

When you buy something and you have the item that you bought in hands

, you should every once in a while stop for a moment and think about the price and the facts that form the price of the product. Not only is it fun but it helps you to understand the complexity of product lifelines and for example why there are coming more and more similar products with minor updates.

Lets think about a different type of product, which you dont every day notice, but most of us still needs and have it in active use almost all the time. The product is tire. How does the cost of a tire form and where do all the money go. If you think about tires first you have to think about the materials needed to produce the tire which are rubber, oil etc.. The materials itself form a solid cost on the tire. Then there is the logistics, branding, retailing and naturally the viable business model includes some profit for the company. What most of us forget usually is the research and development work that is put into the product. How many people have been working on the tire and the innovations regarding it, how has it been tested and most of all how has all of this been implemented on the ready product. This is something that we definitely pay on the price of the end product.

Why I took the tire (in Finnish: rengas) as an example is because I am really fascinated about all the innovations and research that is being done around tires. Tire business is a lifesaving business and most of us trust ourselves and our families on these tires when we go on the road.

The innovations that are put into tires are usually around friction and therefore consumption, grip for safety and durability for lifeline. This means that somewhere there is a team that is thinking about how to make my tires consumer less, keep me on the road whether its snowing or shining and of course endure the wearing and therefore saving me more money. This is definitely something I am happy to pay of.

by: clarkjames998
Find out how to Shop for Clip-in Hair Extensions by:Dean Cane Top 10 Places To Visit In Sharm El Sheikh Holidays Buy Glyphosate For Permanently Putting An End To Weeds Viewing aids that come in a variety of designs and types Make full use of your money, take big advantage from DinoDirect Fast And Effective Sunburn Treatment Australian Singles Find Their Perfect Dating Glimpse Of Global Tourism Market Setting Up Early Retirement - The Necessity To Possess Afinancial Advisor cabbage soup diet plan What Every Woman Should Know about their Mineral Foundation by:Bryan Chase Earn money with the Gaming Niche Girls Aloud Singer Nicola Roberts Says She Would Like A Wedding Abroad
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.218.184) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.013180 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2107, 975,
What Are We Actually Paying For? Alagoa Nova