Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » Week 15, NFL Power Rankings
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Week 15, NFL Power Rankings

Week 15, NFL Power Rankings

1 New England Patriots (12-2): It wasn't the Pats' prettiest win, and they didn't dominate for the first time since Thanksgiving, but they got the W.

2 Atlanta Falcons (12-2): Home against New Orleans next week should be a real test for Atlanta, where to buy Cheap NFL Jerseys? maybe ujersy is a good choice.

3 Philadelphia Eagles (10-4): Wow.

4 Chicago Bears (10-4): It may be getting to the point where we have to give the Bears respect. Thus their #4 ranking.

5 Pittsburgh Steelers (10-4): Even with the loss to the Jets, the Steelers remain on top of the NFC North.

6 Baltimore Ravens (10-4): Big win for Baltimore over the Super Bowl champs.

7 New Orleans Saints (10-4): Like I said last week, the Saints haven't beat a team with a winning record since Pittsburgh in week 8.

8 New York Jets (10-4): The Jets needed that win to get some of their confidence back.

9 Kansas City Chiefs (9-5): Amazing what a difference Matt Cassel makes. He doesn't make mistakes and the Chiefs have one of the best running games in football. Good playoff formula.

10 New York Giants (9-5): I would hate to be a Giants fan right now.

11 Indianapolis Colts (8-6): Until the playoffs start and Manning isn't present, I'm betting on Manning to be there.

12 San Diego Chargers (8-6): They may have waited one week too long to make they're annual playoff run.

13 Jacksonville Jaguars (8-6): The Jags still can't seem to win the big games.

14 Green Bay Packers (8-6): Thy played hard, but in the end, the Patriots are just too good.

15 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-6): It has been a feel good season for Tampa Bay, they should have some confidence moving forward.

16 Oakland Raiders (7-7): They've had a much improved season, but still have a lot of voids to fill.

17 Miami Dolphins (7-7): Dolphins have a lot of holes to fill to be a viable team again. With the Jets and Patriots on the up and up, it won't be easy, if you want to buy Indianapolis Colts #92 Jerseys, go to ujersy.

18 St. Louis Rams (6-8): The NFC West went 0-4 in week 15 for the third time this year. No other division in NFL history accomplished such feat twice.

19 Seattle Seahawks (6-8): The NFC West went 0-4 in week 15 for the third time this year. No other division in NFL history accomplished such feat twice.

20 San Francisco 49ers (6-8): The NFC West went 0-4 in week 15 for the third time this year. No other division in NFL history accomplished such feat twice.

21 Tennessee Titans (6-8): Where did that come from? Is Houston's D just that bad?

22 Dallas Cowboys (5-9): Most talented 5-9 team I've ever seen. Even without their starting quarterback.

23 Houston Texans (5-9): Again, is the Texans' D really that bad? I think it is.

24 Cleveland Browns ...

More information please views: Week 15, NFL Power Rankings
Filing Tax Extension 2009 Dont Miss The Deadline Lee Byers British Offshore Tax Haven Update Where Can You Find Cheap Nfl Jerseys Wholesalers? How To Become A Tax Preparer Know more about Tax Deferred Annuity & Deferred Annuity Which tax band do you fall into and what this means Who Can You Buy Cheap Nfl Jerseys?-nfl Jerseys China Spanish Taxes Guide: What Spanish taxes should you be paying? How To Buy A Tax Sale Property In Travis County County Tax Deed Overages - How To Make Big Finders Fees Can You Buy A Tax Lien For $50? What Happens When You Buy A Tax Lien? Motivational Stories - How One NFL Player Stays On His Feet
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.6.107) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.004952 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 3109, 184,
Week 15, NFL Power Rankings Copenhagen