Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » WHAT JEWS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHRISTMAS, Handel's Messiah & ISAIAH 53
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

WHAT JEWS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHRISTMAS, Handel's Messiah & ISAIAH 53

What JEWS need to know about CHRISTMAS, HANDEL'S MESSIAH & ISAIAH 53

Posted on my website at 1prophetspeaks.com by Prophetess D

Christmas is an opportunity for Jews to educate themselves about Jesus. Many Jews have heard the Handel's Messiah performed at Christmastime. This is for most Jews the ONLY exposure they have to the scripture it is based on, which is Isaiah 53. And that scripture, which is deliberately not included in the cycle of readings of Jewish liturgy, but skipped, is PROFOUND because it is CLEARLY describing Jesus as the atonement for our sins. The rabbis have been lying by omission for 2000 years by not reading it; to keep the Jews in ignorance of the truth of the messianic prophecy. It says "for the TRANSGRESSIONS OF MY PEOPLE HE WAS STRICKEN...MY RIGHTEOUS SERVANT SHALL JUSTIFY MANY, FOR HE SHALL BEAR THEIR SINS".

The rabbinic interpretation is that HE represents Israel, not Jesus, which would make MY PEOPLE mean the gentile world. But this interpretation is inconsistent with all of Isaiah's writings, where MY PEOPLE always refers to the Jewish people. So to be consistent, it does here as well, meaning that HE refers to one man, Jesus. His Hebrew name is YESHUA which means SALVATION.

Consider this: if you feel MOVED or a GOOD FEELING while listening to this music, it is because the MESSAGE is True. It is from God. The psalms say "God inhabits the praises of his people". So we feel God's spirit when we worship or listen to worship music. The "Hallelujah chorus" of Handel's Messiah says "King of Kings, Lord of Lords, He shall reign forever and ever." The Book of Revelation (NT) says Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I became a Christian after going to a house church of the Vineyard Christian Fellowship. Their music is powerful in evoking God's spirit. They were worshipping Jesus, and a spirit of love flooded through me, coming from the Holy Spirit. The Vineyard's music is used in many churches; it is powerful because the songs sing TO God rather than ABOUT God; hence invoking a more powerful outpouring of his Spirit. When we talk directly to someone, they turn to us, and God is similar. Listen to Vineyard Music on youtube. Try HOLY AND ANNOINTED ONE by BRIAN DOERKSEN

LInk: click here for Holy and Annointed One

You can also listen to my original worship music on my website 1prophetspeaks.com

click here for 1prophetspeaks.com

The First time I read ISAIAH 53, as I read the first line, "to WHOM is the arm of the Lord revealed?" I started to weep, and I heard in my mind "to HE who seeks his name". The weeping was a reaction from deep inside my spirit of the presence of God as He spoke to me. This word was referring to Jesus. God confirmed this to me later, when I was praying about it again, and he said to me repeatedly, "Don't Deny the Name of my Son". He also said "My Word is true" which is why I believe in the bible.

I prayed to God to show me if it was true Jesus was the messiah, and he answered me in a dream where I was shown 2 scriptures, one was Jeremiah 31:31. It says "I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, not like the one I made with them when I took them out of Egypt, which they brake, ...and I will forgive their sins."

So the old testament prophets wrote about a new covenant to come, and the New Testament is that covenant. That is why it is so important for Jews to READ IT.

Ignorance of the Old Testament and the New Testament is NOT God's will.

Jews cannot afford to be ignorant of the Old Testament prophets who wrote about the messiah, and the New Testament which testifies to it being Jesus. His Hebrew name, YESHUA means Salvation. GOD'S provision for salvation was by sending a savior as an atonement for sin.

The prophet Hosea said "My people suffer for lack of knowledge". A lot of the suffering of the Jews through sickness is unnecessary and could be avoided by knowing the power of Christ.

ACCEPTING JESUS AS SAVIOR NOT ONLY GUARANTEES US SALVATION; IT ALSO BRINGS HEALING OF SICKNESS WHEN WE PRAY IN HIS NAME. Isaiah 53 says "by his stripes we are healed".

I am a Jew who accepted Jesus/Yeshua as savior and I have been healed of several illnesses by praying in Jesus' name. I know the authority and power of Jesus/Yeshua. God gives us authority to rebuke illness in Jesus name.

You can read my free book on healing of mental and physical illness by prayer in Jesus name on my website, as well as other prophetic articles and messages. The book is called MANUAL FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL HEALING-God's Answer to Psychiatry. The website is 1prophetspeaks.com.

click here for 1prophetspeaks.com

There is also an article "Do you need healing mental or physical?" and a minibook SPIRITUAL WISDOM.

An important point: According to Torah, Jews sacrificed animals for sin offerings. That stopped in 70 AD,when the temple where they did the sacrifices was destroyed. If it was so important to God to have them sacrifice animals, why would God allow the temple to be destroyed so they could no longer continue? Because That Covenant was OVER. Jesus established the new covenant by HIS sacrifice on the cross for the sins of all mankind, once and for all.

The animal sacrifices were a foreshadowing of Jesus' atonement; his sacrifice follows the Jewish concept of sacrifice for sin; it comes right out of it. God allowed the temple to be destroyed because it was no longer necessary to keep sacrificing animals once Jesus had completed his mission.

A rabbi wrote that Christianity is closer to biblical Judaism than Modern Judaism. And he is right, because of this issue of the atonement. Modern day Jews repent of their sins once a year on Yom Kippur. Christians repent continually, thanking God for sending Jesus as their atonement. When we repent, we get closer to God. Sin pushes us away from God. Repentance draws us back. Wouldn't it be better to have that intimacy all the time, rather than just once a year? If you carry your sins all year, that is a lot of weight spiritually and is the source of all kinds of problems/curses. It is Jesus' blood sacrifice that washes away that sin, when we acknowledge it, and hence removes curses as well. Unrepentant sin gives the devil an opening to attack us in all kinds of ways, through sickness and other problems. Healing comes when we repent of our sins. When I repented to God of sexual sin, I was instantly healed of a sexual disease, which came as the result of the sin.

The lamb's blood over the doors in Egypt at Passover which protected the Jews from curses on the Egyptians was a foreshadowing of Jesus' blood (that is why he is called the lamb of God) which also protects from curses.

The Passover seder is a symbolic foreshadowing of the messiah. The lamb shank represents Jesus, the lamb of God. The 3 matzohs represent the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Middle matzoh, the afikomon, represents the son, who was broken, taken away and returned (like the matzoh). The translation of the Greek word AFIKOMON is "I am coming, I have come".

An important fact is that Jesus was SENT TO THE JEWS, not the gentiles. All of the early disciples were Jews; the gospels were writtten by Jews (except Luke, a gentile).

If God didn't intend for the Jews to believe in him as Savior, why did he send him to the Jews first? Jesus was not preached to gentiles until later by Paul, who got a revelation from the Holy Spirit that he was to preach salvation through Jesus to the gentiles AS WELL. So God doesn't think it is OK for Gentiles to believe in Jesus but not the Jews. Some Jews say, we don't need Jesus, we have God. But God's PROVISION for Salvation for Jews was THROUGH the Savior who he SENT as an atonement! Not some other way!

Salvation through acceptance of Jesus as savior is a GIFT given by Grace, that CANNOT be earned. We cannot "earn" our way into Heaven by works. The Torah wasn't sent to provide salvation, but to guide us in how to live on earth. That is why so many feel that Judaism doesn't say that much about the afterlife. That is why the New Testament came; to address that issue. And Salvation can only be RECEIVED Through Faith, not EARNED through WORKS. If we refuse this gift given by God, this enormous sacrifice paid by Jesus, we HURT God's heart. He once said to me "I am weeping for my people" and I was weeping as he said it. He was showing me the pain he feels at the ignorance of the Jewish people and the rejection of his gift of grace.

The gospel of John says "The law came by Moses, but grace and truth come by Jesus Christ." John 1:17."

"For God so loved the world that He sent his only begotten son, full of grace and truth, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Receiving Jesus/Yeshua as savior should not be such a big deal. When I ask Israelis what they think of Jesus, a common response I get is "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? HE WAS A JEW!" Their attitude is, "I KNOW I'm a Jew because I LIVE IN ISRAEL." Their identity as a Jew is tied up with the land, not the rejection of the "Christian messiah". The Identity of what makes a Jew is the problem that needs to be addressed by Diaspora Jews. And the

solution, actually is twofold; God wants ALL his people to RETURN TO ISRAEL, and also to ACCEPT YESHUA as Messiah.

God prophesied in the old Testament prophets that when the Jews return to Israel, HE would put a NEW SPIRIT IN THEM. And that spirit is the HOLY SPIRIT, which testifies that Jesus IS the messiah. God wants every person to be born again, and that means being filled with the Holy Spirit.

Jesus said "unless ye be born again, ye will not see the kingdom of God" John 3:3. To be saved, a person needs to repent of his/her sins, accept Jesus as savior, and ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

God never stopped using prophets to talk to people. In the New Testament, there is the office of prophet in the church.(Ephesian 4:11; 1Corinthians 12:28).

God has also been talking to everyone, though, for the last 2,000 years, in our thoughts, through the Holy Spirit, which Jesus sent from heaven to earth, to be with us and teach and comfort us. My article "do you believe God talks to you? He DOES-in your thoughts" explains this. Jesus said "my sheep hear my voice" John 10:27. It is normal Christian theology to hear from God.

"The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things..Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you, not as the world giveth, give I to you. John 14:26-7

Being filled with the Holy Spirit brings inner peace.

Isaiah 9:6, also sung in Handel's Messiah, says "to us a son is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Tsar Shalom).

My article "The Trinity and the Schma" on my website 1prophetspeaks.com reconciles the two and explains the divinity of Jesus.

The first chapter of the Gospel of John explains the divinity of Jesus;

In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God. John 1:1

And the word was made flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, as of the only begotten of the father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14

The law came by Moses, but grace and truth come by Jesus Christ John 1:17

The trinity is explained in 1John 5:7; "There are 3 that bear record in Heaven, the Father, the Word & The Holy Ghost, and these 3 are 1."

The Schma says "Hear O Israel the Lord our God the Lord is One". The word for one is ECHAD.

Echad is a COMPOUND UNITY, which allows for the Trinity. This is because the same word is also used in Genesis 2:24 where it says "a man shall leave his mother and cleave to his wife, and the two shall be one flesh". Here it is describing 2 people, yet one in flesh. 2 in 1, like the Godhead, 3 in 1, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

I had a personal revelation about this word while traveling to ISRAEL: at EL AL, as I was on line, a man came behind me, and the Israeli looked at us and asked "ECHAD?" meaning "are you one with him?"

In the dream I had with 2 scriptures after asking God if Jesus is the messiah, the second scripture was Zechariah 12-14. In it, he says "They will look upon me whom they have pierced, and mourn for him as an only son."

This interchange of the pronouns indicated that Father and Son are united, evidence of the trinity, where it says "There are 3 that bear record in Heaven, the Father Word & Holy Spirit, and these 3 are 1". John 5:7

There are prophetic messages on my website about God's call to return to Israel. God told me to warn the Jews l5 years ago to return, that they will be safer there than in the US. He gave me Ezekiel 33, where the prophet is told to warn people of danger. After 911, He said to me Tell them NOW. America is becoming like Nazi Germany. The spirit behind Homeland Security is the spirit of Nazism. I say this because I saw a supernatural warning in the Boston Globe in 200l; a picture of Bush and Tom Ridge in front of a flag, and the flag that appeared in the picture was NOT the American flag but a swastika! I saw it and so did other friends of mine. My prophetic messages talk about this. It is urgent that you read it. 1prophetspeaks.com

Jews can return to ISRAEL SUPERNATURALLY, without money or Airplanes, by Praying in Jesus' name for the Holy Spirit to take you there.

Fast, and travel light. Others have traveled this way; including people in contemporary times; there are also 2 examples in the bible; "Ezekiel 3, (OT) and Philip in Acts ch 8 (NT). Jesus said "Nothing is Impossible with God" Math 17:20and "ask anything of the father in my name, and I will do it."
Ocean City Maryland - A Travel Resort Basement Construction London Super Saturday Holiday Shopping Deals Best Buy Walmart Toys R Us Early Spring Bass Fishing Lures - Which Should I Use to Catch the Lake Record? Striped Bass Fishing in Cape Cod Bay Would you like lose weight quickly along with strip that diet plan Forex Charts - Simple Tips on How to Generate a Triple Digit Income in 30 Minutes a Day! Learn About Wonderful Holidays In Malta And Gozo Chauffer services- a comfortable way to travel in Gatwick Decorate With Tropical Bedding Set To Accentuate Your Beach Decorating Merry Christmas from Rainbow Riches! Pirate Days Offer A Glimpse Into Madeira Beach And Treasure Island History Student Life In College: Spending Leisure Time With Pleasure
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.247.196) / Processed in 0.021803 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 106 , 14903, 954,