Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Veggies Growing Pains - Buying Organic Cotton
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Veggies Growing Pains - Buying Organic Cotton

Veggies are advertised as being made of organic cotton

. It is true, as I carefully researched various manufacturers and chose a local company that had an excellent reputation to buy my organic cotton from. After that I did not give the origin of my material much thought, until the day one of my customers asked me -How did I know for sure that my cotton was indeed organic? Did I have some form of certification?

I attempted to contact the wholesaler I had purchased from, but found they had gone out of business, and there was no way to reach them. This created a couple of dilemmas. First, I had no proof that my Veggies were actually organic and though I knew it to be true, my word was just not going to cut in the increasingly competitive world of organic clothing . The second problem was a simple matter of supply . The pants were selling and I knew I had to make a new order soon, but without a material , there were no Veggies!

So how does Veggies fit in within this fashion spectrum? Eseentially from my perspective, Veggies , though they are a brand, actually allow the wearer to express an element of individuality. Veggies say, style is an illusion, something that comes and goes, what is really important is comfort, and quality.

I knew I had to solidify my material supply line to move forward as a business, so I delved into the murky and fascinating world of purchasing off shore. I contacted companies, in India, China, Pakistan, and Turkey, requesting organic cotton of a specific weight and color, a low minimum order quantity, and of course organic, with certification. It took me a few weeks of emails, and samples, but I found my company in mainland China, and I place my first order for organic cotton. About 6 weeks later the product arrived on my doorstep and the certificate- which is called a GOTS certificate arrived by email from the manufacturer. I feel much better now, that I have the proof Veggies are indeed made of Organic Cotton , and though technically they are probably a twill I like to think of them as denim!

by: veggies wear
Central Union Budget 2011-12: Expectations of the common people Why Choose Solidworks 3d Cad For Mechanical Product Design & Drawings? Places That Confine A Grand Holland Tour Surviving an Affair - Breaking Through the Wall of Silence to Get Your Marriage Back on Track Top Attractions You Cannot Miss To Visit On Your Egypt Tours Wedding Table Plans Are Like A Box Of Chocolates Parenting Skills You Need To Have Preventing Roof Damage To Save You Money Pick Up Women - Who Are You Really Looking For? Jazzing Up Your Hair for a More Beautiful You Train Bedding For Boys - Choices When Purchasing Boys Train Bedding Terrific Wedding Invitations For Your Impressive Nuptial Secure Your Online Invitation Printing Transactions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.104.201) / Processed in 0.012293 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2287, 975,