Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Vacation Tips - Manage My Money
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Vacation Tips - Manage My Money

Those people who have had the luxury to travel understand that it can be costly

. Those who have travelled with the whole family can often cost many thousands of dollars. When I would go on vacation, thinking about ways to manage my money seldom crossed my mind. After all, I'm on vacation and I hope to do anything despite the cost. I've discovered that draining my bank account takes away from the memories and I now know that budgeting is vital if you travel. Do you want to travel on a budget and still make it the best vacation ever? Here is a list of money saving vacation tips.

TRAVEL WITH FRIENDS:

Hotels can be costly. If you hope to stay at place with perfect view don't expect to spend less than $100 each night. Bring along your children and you've already spent $1500 before you dipped your feet into the warm water. An option you might want to consider is to travel with friends and rent an entire house. If you look online you can discover a 4 bedroom house in near Tampa Bay for $1500 or less. Use the pull out couch for the kids and you are suddenly on vacation for half the price.

BUDGET WITH FOOD:

Eating out for meal, your vacation will be expensive. Try to save cash every way you can. One of the best ways I learned how to manage my money was to bring a picnic to the beach. The whole family can eat for less than $25. Breakfast can be a bowl of cereal and to make it a treat for the kids by letting them pick something you would never let them eat at home. Dinner can be at an all you can eat buffet or a simple restaurant.

BUDGET WITH SPENDING:

If you hope to visit every single attraction, make sure you plan everything out before you leave. Some of the smaller attractions offer coupons online such as buy 1 get 1 free or kids under 12 play free. If you can avoid Disney Land or amusement parks. Your kids will have more fun seeing a dolphin in the ocean instead of at Sea World.

Holidays can be expensive but they don't need to be. If you create a budget, follow a plan and save as much as you can on dining you can still have a memorable vacation at a fraction of the cost. I've listed just a few of the ways I've learned how to manage my money while on holidays. Check out more of my blog for more money saving tips. You can sign up for my free E-Book, free budget spreadsheet, free calculators and links to various other tools. We also have a few leaked videos to help with your finances.

DID YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE? SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS!

by: Brandon Schmid
Reasons To Sell Your Gold Need Cash? Where To Sell Gold Companies Could Be The Answer Learn How To Invest 300 Dollars The Easy Way People Are Unusually Applying For Remortgages Over Xmas This Year. How To Borrow Money Without Any Burden Can I See An Example Of An Explanation Letter For Late Payment How To Clean Up Your Credit Report Quickly Learn How To Use The #1 Way To Attract Potential Sellers With Post-it Notes Save Money With Low Interest Loans! Fixed Annuities For Retirement Planning Save Money So You Can Buy What You Really Want Ankylosing Spondylitis: The Accomplished Review How Do I Invest With 100 Dollars?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.96.146) / Processed in 0.011595 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2612, 385,
Vacation Tips - Manage My Money