Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Unique Christmas Gift Ideas - Perfect Personalised Presents
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Unique Christmas Gift Ideas - Perfect Personalised Presents

Unique Christmas Gift Ideas - Perfect Personalised Presents

With the rise of the internet - high street shopping is becoming less and less popular

. There are many gifts stores online and finding one that you can trust that has good products, good customer services and warranties is not that easy!

My aim is to make your gift buying duty easy and stress free. I have been scouring the internet again looking for some great personalised gifts that are both unique and represent good value for money.

Have a read through the top 10 unique personalised gift ideas for 2009.

Top 10 Unique Personalise Christmas Gift IdeasUnique Christmas Gift Ideas - Perfect Personalised Presents

1. Britain's Next Top Model - Spoof Magazine

If you have a teenage daughter that dreams of becoming Great Britain's next top model, then this gift is perfect. Now she can boast to her friends and provide very realistic evidence! I would recommend having it framed to ensure that the spoof newspaper cover is kept nice and neat. I reckon it would look super cool on her bedroom wall!

2. Video Gamer of the Year - Spoof Magazine

If you have a son, daughter, brother or sister who is constantly playing video games and fancies themselves as a bit of a gaming expert then this spoof newspaper gift is ideal! Maybe they will stop playing so much now that they are officially the best video gamer of the year, but then again I doubt it! Definitely consider having this one framed!

3. Football Club Prints -Framed Dressing Room Print

Got a football fan in the family? This gift would be a real treat. Football fans often dream of playing for their favourite team. For some the dream comes true, but for most of us it will never happen. However, you can still give them a taste of success with this framed football print of the player's shirts hanging in the dressing room. They will be shocked to see their own name on the back of one of the shirts, lined up next to their heroes!

4. Personalised Malt Whiskey

This gift has definitely got an element of class about it. It makes for a truly unique gift as the bottles label can be personalised with the name of the recipient, a short message and the vintage year being celebrated.

5. Historical Map of Your Area

This gift has got the education factor! The map can be cantered on a postcode or area of your choosing. Choose from a time period dating back to the 1940's or even the 19th century. The map is at a scale of 1:40,000. We recommend choosing the option to have it mounted to ensure it lasts for a very long time.

6. Shop Until you Drop Personalised Diary

This personalised diary gift is ideal for the shopaholic n your life. Integrate the recipient's name into the 12 stunning images to create a unique and useful gift. You can specify which month you would like the calendar to start!

7. Star of Fame Gifts

Put the recipient on the same level as a famous Hollywood movie star with this unique and unusual personalised gift. The 'Star of fame foundation' will create a stunning replication of a framed star certificate which can be personalised with the name of your choice.

8. Kid's Makeover Photoshoot

A great experience for any girl, the makeover photoshoot will ensure that you have a long lasting portfolio of images of your child for a very long time. Your daughter will love the super model treatment which includes, hand beauty treatments, skin refresh, hair styling and of course the photoshoot by a professional photographer.

9. My Silver Balloon - Your Childs Name in Music

It's simple, pick your girls name from a list and voila, they will have a great music CD with their name featuring in the tracks! This gift is really fascinating especially for the young ones. We all like the sound of our own name and this gift will be sure to impress.Unique Christmas Gift Ideas - Perfect Personalised Presents

10. Rudolf's Friends - Adopt a Reindeer

There is a herd of reindeer living in the UK and they need our support. When you buy one of these gift packs, the profits goes towards keeping the reindeer happy and healthy. The gift pack comes with lots of goodies including, a gift announcement certificate, 2 pages of reindeer facts, a cuddly reindeer toy and a very nice welcome letter.

Well there is my top 10 finds. I hope you have enjoyed reading this article and have now got some inspiration for your Christmas gift buying.

by: Sam Browning
Christmas Gift Hints Best Way to Make Your Leisure Time More Comfy Shifting From Woes To Wows! Holiday Gift Ideas For Women: Womens Christmas Gifts For Under $25 Take A Holiday Or Pay The Price! Add Pleasure To Your Leisure Time!!! Looking For Cheap Key West Hotels? Timberland Boots Stay Here for You Improve Up-selling And Cross Selling During The Holidays Reservations Master Designing Custom Tours For The Passionate Traveler Reservations Master Organizing Custom Travel For Passionate Travelers Villa demand soars in Phuket with Thailand Holiday Homes How Will a Walking Tour Dublin Centered Enrich Your Experience?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.61.246) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.013807 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 4491, 954,
Unique Christmas Gift Ideas - Perfect Personalised Presents Columbus