Insurances.net
insurances.net » Loans » Tyra Banks' Diet and Her Ups and Downs
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Tyra Banks' Diet and Her Ups and Downs

Tyra Banks has been struggling with her weight for some time; we saw her gain some and lose some

. After being a supermodel, she knows the pressures to be thin. After leaving the modeling and starting her talk show, she loosened up a bit and gained about 30 pounds.

When she decided to lose some weight, more for her health than anything else, the first thing she did is get rid of her couch and put a treadmill and elliptical in its place. By the way, Tyra says she has always been happy with how she looks.

"I got rid of one of my couches in my living room and I watched Sex and The City episodes on the treadmill or the elliptical. So Sex and the City lasts 30 minutes that's how long I'm on the elliptical."

Tyra did not want to get back to her "super skinny" days; she just wanted to be healthy. Tyra focused on nutritious and satisfying foods like fresh fruits, veggies, lean proteins and plenty of low-calorie and filling soups.

Banks took her weight off gradually with "no radical diets, no shakes, no starvation," according to her nutritionist, Heather Bauer. For her it was not really about diet, it was more of a lifestyle change. This is how people should look at it because if you change your lifestyle, you will be able to keep the weight off.

Tyra's nutritionist, Heather Bauer, is as advocate of Wall Street Diet. The Wall Street Diet's main intention is to make losing weight an easy part of leading a busy work life. Bauer offers nutrition guidelines such as avoiding sugar, refined carbohydrates and fried foods but she also gives guidelines for how to deal with business situations where food is aplenty.

Wall Street Diet works for those with hectic schedules like Tyra Banks'.

2010 Project Weight Loss. All rights reserved.

By: Kelly Abbot
SEARCH Bankruptcies- to Find Out Financial Problems Getting A Loan When You Have No One To Turn To How an Egg Bank May Help With Conception and Fertilization Same Day Loans: Easily Accessible Instant Funds To Resolve Crisis The difference between secured and unsecured loans Loans to students without guarantees – Secure Your Dream Upfront Secured Loan – use resources effectively Unsecured Loans - Can Fulfill your Financial Needs Secured Personal Loans – Obtain Instant Funds at a Low Interest Price Secured Personal Loans UK – Help Secure a Whopping Amount A Snappy Way of Getting Secured Loans Secured Loans-Squeeze the Monetary Importance of the Collateral Secured Loans and the Types of Collateral That Are Acceptable
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.98.108) / Processed in 0.005758 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1924, 177,