Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travelling to India
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travelling to India

Travelling to India

Travelling to India

Lets face it, India has always been in the news, whether for the right reasons or wrong is not the point. In Ancient times it was for its wealth, that wealth attracted the Silk trade route, travelers who wanted to see this "Golden Bird". The word got around and then came the invaders from Afgans, to Turks, to Mughals, to Portugese, to Dutch, french and finally the British. In Modern Times India shot to fame first for the Hippie culture and then Beatles made it famous. Now people come here to explore the Cultural and Culinary Delights, to experience its beauty and for its spirituality.

Incredible India with its rich and versatile heritage which, is reflected in numerous outstanding monuments spread across the country, exuberant festivals and a distinctive yet varied cuisine, invites you for a journey of a Lifetime. Coupled with exceptional natural beauty and friendly people, it ranks among the world's most remarkable and exotic destinations.

Would words describe 3.2 million sq. kms. of the Indian subcontinent? Would the pictures capture a terrain as diverse as golden deserts and the majestic Himalayan range? Can stories tell you all you want to know about the complex cultures of the Indian people, their languages and dialects, their rituals and traditions? To feel her magic, be touched by her spirituality, experience her intensity or join in her celebrations, you have to be in India. The Task of Planning a Journey like this can be pretty Daunting. Remember India is roughly the Size of Europe and you have to choose correctly. If you choose with Caution you would have a great Journey. GUARANTEED.Travelling to India

Here are a Few Tips that would help you Choose the right Package and region to go to. As a first timer you should choose easy paced journeys to North of India, remember everyone who comes to India for the first time wants to visit the Taj Mahal, so you should start with North India, with Delhi becoming your port of arrival and then you go to Agra and Jaipur. How do you wish to pace the Itinerary is the most important thing. When searching online there are a lot of operators who would be offering you the same to be done in 5 Days. Well its great to be able to do it in 5 days but what about flavor, the culture and the interaction with People. It will all pass you by..... Not Cool.

So look for operators who would customize your package for you and make suggestions to what you can do as add-ons. For the more seasoned traveler well there are a whole lot of options. Usually a good trip to do is Rajasthan which again depending upon the number of days you have can be done between 10-18 days some even offer it for as long as a month. I wouldn't recommend that as having been a Trip leader myself I usually saw people being overwhelmed as India can be quite a culture shock, After the 10th or the 11th day the Glass was full and no matter what we did nothing more to would go in. So Plan with caution, remember India can be a very overwhelming experience.

Hi I am Vishal Mehra, have been in the Indian Incoming Tourism Industry since 1989. An accomplished and a very successful Trip leader, I was constantly receiving requests to customize travel to India, Nepal and Bhutan by the Travelers who had traveled with me in the past. The kind of Customization needed for repeat customers became a Challenge as most of the Travel companies did not know the Ground Realities of these places, as they make the Programs from the comfort of Air Conditioned offices.

Hence the idea came to start a service where I got along with a few other Trip leaders all with over 15 years minimum experience in Trip leading and helping people travel in India, Now we are in the process of putting together resources for Travel to India. Click Here for more resources on what to see
Rock the Halloween Celebration with Your Perfect Fancy Dress Can't Live Without A Halloween Fancy Dress Holidays in Nerja Starting a Single Christian Washington DC Club What Can Myrtle Beach Short Sale Provide For You? Escape From the Winter Cold and Catch a Flight to Casablanca Costa de la Luz Holidays Australia car brokers- Taking all the botheration away Face peel products Can Make You Look Like A Celebrity In 1 Minute Statement Bracelets And Cuffs: Lay Your Hands On The Latest Spring Jewelry Trend Vacation at Dingle in Ireland Mumbai - One of The Best Indian Destinations Go Watch Toronto Raptors vs Phoenix Suns Free Live
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.48.181) / Processed in 0.005885 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3895, 954,
Travelling to India