Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Traveling through hell and back
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Traveling through hell and back

Whoever said that it is better to travel than to arrive should hide his sorry behind lest he suffer from excruciating body pains care of yours truly. You see, traveling overseas is going to hell and back whilst arriving in your destination is reaching nirvana. Seasoned travelers could scoff all they want but I stand my ground, firmly at that.

Being the best-selling author that I am yes, I have come to terms with my celebrity status I have the privilege to go through hell and back (see above) often. Regardless, I still fall prey to jetlag. I am so prone to the darned thing that I get it even when I'm not traveling halfway across the globe. I knew I was in for another bout of travel whatnots with the recent international big screen release of my novel-turned-movie.

First country on the list of international movie tours was Canada. I couldn't get anyone in our group to keep me sedated from the time we board the plane until we get settled in our hired car service in Toronto. I couldn't convince anyone from my team to shoot me up with some anesthetic and slap me back to life once we get in the SUV limos in Toronto. To think of it, having a half dead passenger might scare the living daylight out of the driver of the limousine service in Toronto.

Believe me I tried just about every trick on the book to get over jetlag. Walk around, get enough sunlight, drink lots of water, get on the local time soon as the plane lands but still, on our second day in the country, I could barely walk on two feet as I was overcome with the J word. The deafening screams from throngs of teen fans and the blinding flashes from the paparazzi as they snapped away were not of any help. It came to a point wherein I had to be isolated in our Sedan service in Woodbridge as the rest of our party kept the waiting fans amused.

If someone told me that sniffing moose fart could keep me up and about and banish all signs of jetlag, I would've obligingly followed the advice. This goes to show how desperate I am to rid my body of all the symptoms of the evil that is jetlag. It isn't easy being the only one alert as can be when a blanket of deep sleep has covered everyone aboard our convoy of limo buses in Mississauga. The only advantage of having jetlag is I could empty out the food kitty in the dead of night and not bother with snide "not another chocolate bar!" comments.
How to Fix "Your Office database is damaged.." Entourage Error? Social Golf Tournament Hubei Haman To Build The Country's First Modern Forestry Sen - Wafer Check Valve Paris Travel Tips That Every Traveler Should Know Creating the Perfect Christmas Guestroom How to Strip and Wax a floor How To Maintain Well Your Beach Metal Detectors Carve your career with Paid Summer Internship in China Radon Killed 20,000 Americans In 2010 Prompting Radon Action Month: January 2011 See rural England at its best on a Suffolk cottage holiday Take the Trauma out of Christmas Shopping Travel Packing Made Easy Menorca Villa Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.190.153.63) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.007939 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2489, 954,
Traveling through hell and back Pirapozinho