Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Traveling To Maui Hawaii
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Traveling To Maui Hawaii

Traveling To Maui Hawaii

Our first trip to Maui, Hawaii was for our wedding

. We flew in from Portland Oregon and it took just about 6 hours. The plane was a really big one a row on each side of the plane with 3 seats and a row in the middle with 2 seats. We brought along a lot of stuff, including my wife's wedding dress, which we had to put in a small closet near the front of the plane.

We were very excited to get to Maui, since it was our first time to Hawaii. Once we got off of the plane and out of the terminal, the humidity hit us in the face like a brick wall. It wasn't exactly hot like the sun was shining on you, but the humidity was much more then we were used to. It took some time to get used to, but once we did, it wasn't too bad.

We stayed in a really nice hotel right on the beach in Lahaina. Our room had an amazing view of the beach and ocean. We were planning on spending an entire week and a half in Maui. We had my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, my cousin, my wife's parents and their spouses and my wife's aunts and uncle. It was very nice to have our family there. We wanted to have a small wedding, as my wife and I are both not a fan of big crowds. It was definitely the right thing to do as it was a blast.

We had to get our marriage license while in Maui. We went to the office but no one ever showed up. Luckily, another couple was there waiting with us and they found another office that was open. We drove over and filled everything out, making it just in time.

We had a lot of fun while in Maui. We visited Haleakala, which is the volcano on the island. We also went ATVing and para sailing for the first time. We went to a magic show that was supposed to be very good. It was pretty good, but while eating dinner and waiting for it to start, I was put on the spot. The so called waiter made me sing "That's Amore" in front of a whole group of people. I was very embarrassed and somewhat upset.

We were married on the beach, with a traditional Hawaiian minister while music was played on a tiny guitar. It was great weather, with great scenery in a beautiful place. We both got a little nervous and my wife even started to cry a little. It was mostly from having our family all watching us while we got married. We get embarrassed easily so it was a bit tough. Other then that, we had a ton of photos taken and it was awesome.

We had a big lunch on a golf course and had a great time. After all of this was over, all of the family flew home and we went to start in a small place by the ocean. It was in the town of Haiku and it was very private. It was on a cliff overlooking the ocean. It was amazing. If you ever decide to get married in a tropical location, I highly recommend Maui. We've been back several times and it's amazing.

by: Roger Dodger
Top Tourist Attractions In Barcelona, Spain A Dream Of Traveling The World Cotton Blankets For Spring And Summer Things To Look For When You Are About To Buy French Property How To Find The Perfect Edinburgh Holiday Apartments Tourism In The Republic Of Panama Best Country Clubs In Scottsdale Christmas Gift Basket Ideas - What To Give For That Happy Holiday Manufacturers Challenges Vary In Ireland Louisiana Close To Paradise For Devoted Take An Enchanting Trip To Lisbon Portugal Theme Park Parade During Summer In Beijing Flaunt Your Presence With Striped Ties: It's Inevitable!!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.77.114) / Processed in 0.012569 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2882, 954,
Traveling To Maui Hawaii