Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A Dream Of Traveling The World
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Dream Of Traveling The World

Traveling the world is a dream of mine. I haven't been too many places. I live in Oregon, in the United States and so far I've managed to visit all of the states around me and fly out to Michigan a few times. We've also been to Maui, Hawaii twice. I still have a lot of the United States to see. I'd very much like to visit a few places like New York, Florida and Washington DC.

As far as international travel, I've been to Mexico twice and Canada once. Our fist trip to Mexico was a cruise and we visited Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. This was a great trip with wonderful weather and food.

Our second trip to Mexico, we flew into San Jose Del Cabo, a small town outside of Cabo San Lucas and stayed for 4 or 5 days. We enjoyed the smaller town setting, with less tourism it was nice. We ate at some local places and had a great time.

I drove into Vancouver Washington and stayed the night when we were camping in northern Washington many years ago. I didn't really get to see much of the city and we only stayed about half a day. I'd like to see more some day.

I'd really love to fly to Europe some day and travel to places like Paris, Venice, Rome, Berlin, Moscow and Cairo. These places are so different from what we are used to, I'd love to experience this in my lifetime.

I think Europe is one of the places I'd love to go, but I'd also love to visit as many countries as possible. Some of my top places to visit include China, Japan, Australia, Iceland/Greenland, Thailand and many many more.

I think it would be a challenge to go somewhere where people do not speak much English, but it would be refreshing to. I am so tired of our normal day to day life, that I'd love to experience something new, fresh and totally different. To go around and be treated differently and experience a different culture. This is the true excitement in life, not working a 9-5 and taking weekend holidays to the beach.

Traveling is the only exciting thing in life, besides watching your kids grow up. With a vacation on the horizon at all times, there is sure to be excitement all the time without a dull moment.

by: Roger Dodger
Cotton Blankets For Spring And Summer Things To Look For When You Are About To Buy French Property How To Find The Perfect Edinburgh Holiday Apartments Tourism In The Republic Of Panama Best Country Clubs In Scottsdale Christmas Gift Basket Ideas - What To Give For That Happy Holiday Manufacturers Challenges Vary In Ireland Louisiana Close To Paradise For Devoted Take An Enchanting Trip To Lisbon Portugal Theme Park Parade During Summer In Beijing Flaunt Your Presence With Striped Ties: It's Inevitable!! Trip Advisor: Looking At Vienna, Austria Holiday Apartments Places To See In South Africa
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.113.197) / Processed in 0.012795 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2276, 954,