Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travel Vouchers at Points4me
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travel Vouchers at Points4me

Are you looking for travel vouchers? Do you want to save some money this year from your travelling? If so, you should visit Points4me.com. Points4me.com is an online shopping site for saving money, earning and redeeming points for travel vouchers. Potential customers can purchase goods and services from over one thousand retailers. Points4me website has free membership.

Shopping Categories

Points4me.com has a wide range of shopping categories these are finance, shopping, insurance, mobiles, utilities, travel, motoring and broad band.Travel Vouchers at Points4me

Earning Points

You can earn points by shopping online at Points4me. When you purchase a product or a service at the web site you automatically earn points. You can earn up to 35 points for every 1 pound spent. You can also obtain 100 points just by referring a friend to the website.

Redeeming Points

You can redeem your points at Points4me for cash, gift vouchers or gift certificates. You can also redeem your points by donating them to charity organizations.

Redeeming Points for Cash

You can exchange your points for cash with Alert Pay, PayPal, Bacs and Cheque.

Donating to Charity Organizations

You can redeem your points by donating to charity groups. These groups are the British Red Cross, Save the Children, Farm Africa, the Art Fund, Every child, Concern Gifts, Send a Cow, Greenpeace UK, Present Aid, World Vision, The World Land Trust, The Royal British Legion, Mental Health Foundation, The Aspinall Foundation and PDSA Charity.

Redeeming Points for Vouchers

You can redeem your points at Points4me for the following vouchers: baby and nursery products vouchers, beauty and perfumes, books, car and garage vouchers, clothing and shoes, coffee and chocolate, computers and software vouchers, department stores vouchers, electronics, gift center, health and hygiene vouchers.

Other vouchers incude home furnishings vouchers, jewelry and watches vouchers, kitchen, lawn and garden vouchers, movies, specialty vouchers, music, office products vouchers, pets, toys, tools and implements vouchers, restaurant, sports and outdoors vouchers, video games and travel vouchers.

Travel Vouchers

You can trade in your points for travel vouchers. The companies that offer travel vouchers at Points4me are Virgin Atlantic, the Adventure Company and BMI.

You can now save money, earn and redeem points for travel vouchers by visiting www.Points4me.com.
How to Save using Travel Vouchers Driving rules in Paris and France The Growth In Popularity Of American Football Tours in Rajasthan Space Tourism: Will it go far or fizzle out? Welcome To The World Of Celebrity Gossips Daily deals perfect for summer holidays Have a Merry Office Christmas A Lloret de Mar Holiday in Costa Brava, Spain Gorilla Playsets Swing Sets Deliver Fun Just In Time For The Holidays Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", Poetic Justice As Germany Humbles England By 4-1 The Comparisons between Natural Diamonds and Man-Made Diamonds Diferent Ways to Travel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.93.73) / Processed in 0.005014 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2589, 954,