Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travel To Crab Island (pulau Ketam) Malaysia
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travel To Crab Island (pulau Ketam) Malaysia

The moment we have arrived the ferry jetty, a few hundreds of individuals queuing

ready the specific boat to Crab Island under a sizzling noon sunshine. Felt blessed I did carry umbrella. A windy problem at that time makes us felt snug. We're waiting for 45 minutes to receive boarded as well as the journey to Crab Island took 45 minutes. Last but not least we achieved the island at two:05pm.

We don't be expecting a lot folks will go to to this island however it is not. Countless numbers of visitor has make the small street grew to become clouded. You can find numbers of Sea Food items Restaurant on this island. Every eating places full of starvation and exhausted savoring nice sea foods. We will not even have opportunity to seat down. thirty minutes later on, we managed observed a table and seat down at Restaurant Seafood Pin Heong. We're ready for twenty minutes without any an individual serving us. Table however filthy and total of previous customers empty plate, crab bones, garbage. Wind up we moved absent to another restaurant named Restaurant Jin He.

We make an get of Sweet & Sour Crab, Butter Prawn, Bamboo Shell and Vegetable. half-hour of waiting and 1 hour of eating. Because this is a day trip, now we have less time to explore around by foot. We then come to a decision to rent a bicycle zooming around the village. The only transportation in Crab Island is bicycle. There were no motorcycles and no cars.

Very fun riding a bicycle in a narrow pathway. We've got take a look at to the temples, schools, ship build yard and villages house.Travel To Crab Island (pulau Ketam) Malaysia

During the riding, there was an accident happen to me. I was fall down from bicycle due to avoiding impact with one more bicycle from junction. Somehow I press the front brake instead of back brake while holding my digital camera on my right hand. Worst is I didn't realize left handbrake is for front wheel brake and right handbrake is for back wheel brake. Finish up injured on my left knee and my right hand finger. Sigh!

I am still okay with minor injured but... Oh no!!! My digital camera was hardly knock the floor surface while I nevertheless holding it in my right hand. There was a scratch on my lens. My camera was auto turning off because of the impact. Restarting my camera and luckily still functioning. We then continue explored the village before the last boat departing from the island at 6pm.

5:50pm we boarded a big wooden boat operate by locals, took us one hour from Crab Island return to Port Klang. And then we boarded the express train at 7:10pm from Port Klang to KL Sentral.

Here's the expenses detail for Crab Island trip:-

- RM2.50 LRT from Titiwangsa to KL Sentral

- RM4.30 KTM to Port Klang

- RM7.00 Express Boat to Crab Island

- RM114.40 Lunch at Crab Island (2pax sharing meals)

- RM5.00 Renting Bicycle

- RM7.00 Boat to Port Klang

- RM4.thirty KTM to KL Sentral

- RM2.50 LRT from KL Sentral to Titiwangsa

-Nang Thiam Keng Temple

-Hock Leng Keng Temple

-Kongsi House

-Fish Dealer Centre

-Wooden Fishing Boat Factory

-Fish Farm (located outside the island)

Where to Stay?Travel To Crab Island (pulau Ketam) Malaysia

If you plan to stay overnight in Crab Island, there's quantities of Hotel, Inns, Guess House provided for visitors. Here is the cost we get it from Pulau Ketam Inn, from as low as RM35.00 to RM85.00 per room/night.

My Advised

Riding bicycle in an island is fun but if you do not have confidence on riding it, please do not rent. You could fall straight down to the swampy or sea as certain areas do not has railings or divider. Adults, please watch out your kids when journey to Crab Island.

by: abdullah22
How Do You Like To Holidays Travel To India - Vacation In The Lap Of Himalaya Travel To India - Tourism Destinations In India Travel To India - Tourist Destinations In India One Must Visit Travel To India - Destinations Of India Tours Travel To India - Tourist Destinations In North India Travel To India - Summer Tourist Destinations Of North India Travel To India - A Popular Tourism Destination In India Travel To India - Famous Holiday Destinations In Northern India Travel To India - Popular Tourism Destinations In India Tips To Create Great Travel Representation Strategy Enjoy The Beautiful Holidays In Peru With The Packages Offered By Foremost Touring Companies China Travel Packages Will Take You Through The Most Beautiful Parts Of The Country
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.47.163) / Processed in 0.013770 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 3866, 954,