Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Traffic Siphon Bonus And Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Traffic Siphon Bonus And Review

REVISED TRAFFIC SIPHON REVIEW

I bought traffic siphon course yesterday and after going through it all I am somewhat disappointed with it and had a lot higher expectations from Traffic Siphon.

I will tell you everything that you must know about Traffic Siphon and why I am disappointed with the course.

To start off this brief traffic siphon review, Is Traffic Siphon actually legitimate?

This new course by George Brown is indeed legitimate, although there are some old-school black hat techniques that they show inside traffic siphon that are not all that legitimate, and nor they are a loophole to help you get free traffic.

Traffic Siphon is in fact a SEO course based around Link Building and how to do so to help you rank your websites better in the search engines or get more traffic by blog commenting and such which I find no longer works nowdays as everyone is now spamming the guts out of blogs and no one accepts fishy comments anymore to help you build links to your sites.

You will also learn how to build backlinks with article marketing, which I bet most of you guys already familiar with and you will learn how to build links by creating forum profiles.

SO WHAT LOOPHOLES ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT...?

They are talking about old-school methods of building backlinks from things like forum profiles and blog commenting and such, I didn't actually learn anything new from the course to be honest with you as I have being in the Affiliate Marketing and SEO game for quite sometime and seen many SEO FADS and so called Loopholes come and go and stop working.

The things they teach do work, but they are a lot of manual labor to build links to your sites to get that FREE traffic from the search engines, it is too time consuming and will take you forever without good SEO software.

I use some of the methods they describe to build my backlinks and go about my SEO but I use GOOD SOFTWARE to automate all the tasks for me so I don't waste any time doing it manually.

Is Traffic Siphon just hype or another rehashed product with a new title... ?

The thing about new launches is that unfortunately some of them in the past have being nothing but exactly same product with a different title, but so far the creators of Google Sniper have created two products that are nothing alike so I had high hopes that they have reworked an already existing traffic siphon product and created a kick ass course, but at this point in time it does not look like it.

I got my hands on traffic siphon as soon as it went live to give you a better review...

And to be honest with you, I am disappointed as their software that I got from them does not work for me either, it submits blog comments that you have to still manually write and it submits to mostly NO-FOLLOW blogs that I have found so far.

Is Traffic Siphon Worth the Money?

To be quite honest with you here, this course is great for SEO newbies to learn some of the background about some of the most used and abused SEO methods but I don't think you should have to pay $67 for the course and extra cash for the software they offer.

If you are serious about getting FREE traffic from the search engines and learning the NEW SCHOOL SEO methods that actually do work (Obviously they do, other ways you would not find this review)

I recommend trying the Wealthy Affiliate instead, and I will give you my own video training to help you get ranked in Google and get free traffic much cheaper + My Notorious Blog Poster software as part of your membership!

You will get all the SEO training + PR blogs you could possibly need to get awesome search engine results like I am and you will get your one on one training with Kyle and Carson and Marcus that will teach you everything you need to know to make more money online.

In Conclusion of this Preliminary Traffic Siphon Review...

Would I recommend Traffic Siphon to you?

To be entirely honest with you, after reviewing what is inside the members area + reading the reviews of others has backed up my opinion that I didn't learn anything new from traffic siphon as far as backlinking goes, So at this stage, if you are a complete newbie to SEO or have no idea how to build good backlinks to your sites then you should probably give it a shot.

If you would love to get REAL search engine rankings using the NEW SCHOOL SEO methods that I have discovered...

Try My Affiliate Apprentice + all the SEO training that I will give you as a bonus with your purchase...

Follow the steps below to get my Notorious Blog Poster software and all other bonuses with my Affiliate Apprentice membership.

A. Click Here To Watch Inside Wealthy Affiliate Video

B. Email me your receipt from My affiliate apprentice to me personally to naughtyaffiliate@gmail.com and I will send you all my bonuses mentioned in this zero cost commissions review!

I wish you all the best and I hope you are looking forward to trying out my Notorious Blog Poster software, and finally getting NO BS one on one support and coaching over at the Wealthy Affiliate University.

Thank you for reading my traffic siphon review.

Disclosure:

This review is written to help you understand what this traffic siphon is all about + tell you about other SEO methods that work for me that you could use starting today.

I will be rewarded with an affiliate commission if you purchase the My Affiliate Apprentice through my link on this site, in return you will receive all the bonuses I am offering on this page with your purchase of Wealthy Affiliate Membership.

by: cullwqw3bo
Gale Tern Arthritis Pain Central - Arthritis Pain Guide Review A Review Of Superior Radiant Infrared Tube Heaters Get Your Money's Worth On Scooters For Sale The Ultimate Wow Guide Review- Analyzing Threadbare The Claims Of The Guide Soda Consumption And Your Budget A Trudeau Pepper Mill Can Help Facilitate Your Cookery CPA Instruments Review. Is It Legit And Does CPA Instruments Really Work? Little Review of Dell Studio XPS 16 Rocket German Review - Can Rocket German Help You Master German Fast? Dell Studio XPS 16 - Review Grants For Moms: Get Money, Get Smart Shopping Cart Review - What Does Count In Making Your E-store Successful? When Window Replacement Is Not In The Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.56.45) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.010541 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 66 , 5841, 385,
Traffic Siphon Bonus And Review Mountain View