Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Tourism in Bulgaria with tenderness
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tourism in Bulgaria with tenderness

Whether soon or not so, but a lovely our country to become part of united Europe. And that puts a new perspective from which to consider the future of Bulgaria at all. The European Union is not just a name, he is a new vision for the structure of the continent and purely political copied a global state with a high degree of local autonomy. As in any country in the future Megaevropa each component of the administrative body has a specific function, whose strict enforcement is essential for the survival of the organization. Well, if someone has not become clear, Bulgaria has long been enshrined in the plans of Brussels. Our place is in the great science or high tech or military machine. We do not have inexhaustible reserves of minerals and updating of our agriculture will take decades. It is clear that we will not be slothful and son who only opens his mouth and disciplined brother pouring coins out there. Europe has long been aware that the money of its taxpayers generously granted for mental and physical development such as us for less than a week ended up in Switzerland in the fatty bank account for someone with broad political backing. And what remains? Well, ladies and gentlemen, we will travel the province to the lower stratum of the Western middle class.Of us is destined to provide much-needed two weeks vacation for people with sweat on the forehead created a united Europe calls from their leaders.

At least with my hand on heart I can say that Bulgaria is a tourist paradise. Relatively preserved nature gives us ample opportunities for ecotourism and in every way gives us an advantage over the other two southern peninsula. Reserved bit in a number of villages it promises a flourishing rural tourism, much less artificial than his Austrian analogue and help promote our unique culture. Moreover, Bulgaria has historical and religious sites, covering a period of millennia, the ancient cities of the Thracians, Greeks and Romans through the majestic castles of the First and Second Bulgarian Kingdom, the intervention of Turkish culture and the Bulgarian Revival and the struggle against slavery, the development of one of the most major Orthodox churches and construction boom after World Wars. And Bulgaria is endowed with something amazing - a mere 111,000 square kilometers. there are some good ski resorts and some of the best European ski resorts. Our beaches certainly make the Turks and Greeks are ashamed, and those of our direct competitors in the tourism business can only dream of ski slopes, active about five months a year. And, last but not least, themselves manifestations of nature as the architect of our territory are truly unique.

Eh, what praises his hit. But as it is no wonder, this article seeks to pour their bitterness that has built up in my occasional tourist walks in the last six years. Why? Because, my dear, Bulgaria scored an own goal after own goal. Is ruining what is not even necessary to ennoble, you just have to maintain the same level. The pursuit of quick profits, combined with complete ignorance and illiteracy of businessmen and politicians soon threatens to destroy what we and the Russians drove men on leave large bundles. And even that is misleading, because these large packets go to Hawaii. Not because it's nice, but for the romantic idea of the dusky maiden who received them in palm skirt, coconut bra on and a wreath of flowers with a smile from ear to ear. Not that life in a Hawaiian beauties walking around topless. Just the concept of tourism there is such to have the airport. The customer is always right and always getting what you came for - a maxim, unknown to the strategists of the Bulgarian tourism.

I'm naturally a tiddler that does not grasp the idea that deep to allow loggers, poachers to beat up policemen. I do not understand the genius of it to build hotels that probably a few years will begin to crumble (which you will spend time to learn to design, to purchase quality materials and explore the terrain). But even more brilliant is that these hotels to be built in mid-August under the noses of the bathers kraut. I could also discern the historical contribution of this country do not care at least for proper conservation of hundreds of cultural monuments. Why do we really need this Perperikon, let him trample five years until it collapsed. Besides, for five years so money will take that and our great-grandchildren will study in Cambridge. So I will try to briefly introduce you to the obvious poor ulcers Bulgarian Bulgarian tourism, which even forced me to prefer avtoturizma.

If you need to summarize the problems that must have met, that genocide is positive, which require waiters and general staff, and the sad fact that only certain transport in Bulgaria are our own feet. In fact, for all your waiters clear. Six years ago in St. Constantine and Helen ate french fries without cheese to 2.40, while cheese was 1.70.Well, cascade the menu was worthy of the Astor, and explaining that those without cheese are specially cut for McDonald awhile to bring my life speech problems, but the experience was like from the Venezuelan series. Since then people have not stopped us hang in the cups did not stop and kept us like we're the ones who need to polish their shoes. But when they hear a foreign language and become more oily than goose fat.Speaking of weight, these never learned that Uncle Pesho of Kremikovtzi is more likely to eat salad of 300 g with a volume of 100 as provided brandy to his cold, although pa baptized. A precious kraut in this number will stay silent cultural, but will return to Bulgaria only in an emergency mission without alternative.

As regards transport, there are hundreds of examples. If you want to go to Kaliakra bus, the better Consider. You may get there, but it is not certain that the bus will come by to return. If you want to go to Melnik last day of your stay in Velingrad, then note that the only afternoon bus from Melnik arrives at the station only five minutes before the train to Sofia and railway station is a 10-something miles outside the city. Well what about Kavarna, where an hour before leaving the bus to Balchik The cashier told us to get the ticket from the driver, and he then sent us already closed safe because there is no right to sell. More favorite if I was in Koprivshtitsa of December 9. After massive spree last night refused to push the train at 7.30 am, or so she had to wander around in the snowdrifts Revival town to evening train, or catch up lunch Zlatitsa where literally wandered into nothingness about four hours. Needless to say that the only transport from there to Sofia said it was an evening train from Koprivshtitsa and two minibus that left full after the arrival of Trento and lunch were taken four times on the ticket. A vast majority of you do not transport. Do not talk about two miles away transition to reach the cherished goal. We are talking about a complete lack of transport at least to a place from which you can get for half a day.

Bulgaria has a lot to see, even more than we suspect (forgot to mention the lack of information, but it is a matter of interest from tourists). We have a beautiful country with rich cultural and historical heritage, which is a small area has concentrated very little and did not so easily be toured. But I want to warn you - you must have a strong car (roads almost everywhere beneath criticism), more healthy nerves, and hurry, before the situation it's very tragic.
Top sights in London Plan a Stay at Hotels in London for London Olympics 2012 Will Uncle Mo Finally End the Triple Crown Drought? Travel Buddy Teapot Review Travelling North India: Enjoy a breathtaking tour The pretty parish of Cressing How to Prepare for Your Next Holiday Transform Your Holiday Wardrobe Don't Let Sunburn Ruin Your Holiday Keep Your Valuables Safe on Holiday Live the Dream - Travel to Another Country The Theatre by the Lake in Keswick - Summer Events Reunion Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.27.244) / Processed in 0.016392 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 7652, 954,