Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Too many spoilt children
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Too many spoilt children

Too many spoilt children

Too many spoilt children

Too many spoilt children

I have seen many spoilt children, that includes my younger brother who got everything he wanted but I never seen such a spoilt child in my life. Last week when I went to a Car Supermarket in Peterborough to buy a car, I wasn't expecting to leave after just spending 5 minutes of looking around.

As I parked my car in the car park, I can hear screaming coming from the showroom, so out of curiosity I went over to find out what it was all about. I was shocked to see a little boy rolling around on the floor crying.

I stood there to watch for few minutes with other members of the public, then I heard people talking about the boy and they were saying that he was crying because his dad didn't buy the car he wanted. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the boy must of been 4 years old and he was already demanding what he wants.

The boys screaming was unbearable, so I decided to leave that place and go to another one but as I was leaving I heard something that made me almost choke. The father of the boy came to comfort him, as he was picking him up, he told the boy not to cry as he will buy the car the boy wanted.

I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.I couldn't believe that the father gave in to a little boy, which is the biggest mistake he has made as now he will have to do and give whatever the boy asks for.
Teach your Children Theater Techniques through Creative Play Toys How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby Naturally - Gender Selection Methods to Help You Conceive a Boy or a Girl Childhood Teddy Bears Child Abuse Rises in Bad Economy Sexting among Teens in Arizona Arizona Ruling Clarifies Legal Requirements for Same-Sex Couple Child Visitation Bedwetting A common problem of children How to Make a Printable Spouse and children Tree What Do You Do If Your Child Has Eczema Children With ADHD Or Emotional Problems Need Support Rather Than Drugs Protecting Your Child With a Bike Helmet Themed Kid Shower Parties - Pea in the Pod Infant Shower Invitations Ideas Anxiety Free Child Program-The Anxiety Free Child Program Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.69.151) / Processed in 0.011996 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2754, 956,
Too many spoilt children