Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Childhood Teddy Bears
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Childhood Teddy Bears

Childhood Teddy Bears

Childhood Teddy Bears

For many of us, our first Teddy Bear was the first love of our life. He so often remained an integral part of our life sharing all of our childhood ups and downs, family holidays by the sea and all kinds of other childhood adventures. He shared our good times and bad times, our smiles and our tears and so he usually remained with us until that other great love' of our life happened later on. That is usually when the Teddy Bear affair ended.

However, in many cases, good Old Teddy Bear remained with us to death and in some cases even beyond that. Take for example the old lady who lived in Frenchay, Bristol, she loved her old bear so much that he not only accompanied her, as her constant and only companion when For she was forced to enter an Old Peoples' Home but she also wrote it into her Will that he should be buried with her on her death. Everyone that knew her understood her love for the Old Bear and honoured her wishes upon her death.

Many famous people have remained loyal to their Old Teddy Bears, keeping them as loyal companions to death including the famous Poet Laureate, Sir John Betjemen whose Teddy Bear, Archibard Ormsby-Gore had such an impact on Sir John's life that he even wrote him into his poetry Summoned By Bells.

However, not all Old Teddy Bears are quite as lucky and when the Teddy Bear affair ends he gets put away in the loft or packed away somewhere and forgotten. Poor Old Teddy, he must wonder what on earth he did wrong, but it wasn't his fault, it was just growing up I suppose. Then, after many years poor Old Teddy gets discovered again either by his owner or even by a family member and then he gets sold on. Very sad, I know, but nevertheless true.

Many of these wonderful Old Bears who have so much history still have loads of love left to give. They sometimes originate from one of the world's famous makers and then again sometimes he was very simply made. Old Bears wherever they come from originally, have spent many years of their life being hugged, kissed, slept upon, cried on, squeezed, played with (and in my case even buried in the sand) and because of this have now become as unique in their looks and character as you and I. Without a shadow of a doubt too, their history, just like us, has given them charm, character and a unique history.

I very often get asked what the appeal of the Old Teddy Bear is. Well, I hope I have answered the question. However, to completely understand what I am talking about you need to see and touch an Old Bear, at that time I am almost certain you will understand the fascination I and many thousands of people have, all around the world with them. You see Old Teddy Bears will always warm the very cockles of your heart.
Child Abuse Rises in Bad Economy Sexting among Teens in Arizona Arizona Ruling Clarifies Legal Requirements for Same-Sex Couple Child Visitation Bedwetting A common problem of children How to Make a Printable Spouse and children Tree What Do You Do If Your Child Has Eczema Children With ADHD Or Emotional Problems Need Support Rather Than Drugs Protecting Your Child With a Bike Helmet Themed Kid Shower Parties - Pea in the Pod Infant Shower Invitations Ideas Anxiety Free Child Program-The Anxiety Free Child Program Reviews How Are The Female Doctors For Women And Children Noteworthy? Creating Great Kids Birthday Cakes The Effect Celebrity Gossip Has on Teenagers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.76.0) / Processed in 0.012132 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2828, 956,
Childhood Teddy Bears