Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » To be a kid again.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

To be a kid again.

To be a kid again.

Author: Rachel Quach

I'm at the age where my friends are starting to get engaged. My sister, who is four years older is at a different stage. She has a kid and a lot of her close friends are starting their families. So, although I am not quite there yet, there are a bunch of kids/babies in my life. My sister and cousins all have kids that range from 8 months all the way to 8 years old. Recently, my cousins from Australia came for a visit and brought their baby boy. We had big family gatherings where all the kids got to hang out together. Seeing all the babies interact and play with each other got me thinking. Being a kid is so great and so simple. You're just learning how to talk and walk. People applaud when you finish your food or learn a new word. When you're a baby, you can do no wrong. If you stare at a stranger or take someone else's toy, its funny and cute. Your biggest worry is getting that balloon at a party or eating your food and drinking your milk. For the past year and a half, I have watched my niece grow up. I was there when she just laid there and drooled and now she is walking and talking and causing all sorts of trouble. Its pretty amazing witnessing kids grow up. Their minds are sponges and they are able to absorb so much. Be careful what words you use around them, because they just start picking up words. They also just start mimicking behaviors as my niece would use your lovely to clean the floor because she sees my dad do it. They also start developing this personality and a sense of humor that you don't expect. My niece is hysterical and knows how to "play" with you. She'll pretend to go hug you and then change course to hug someone else, just despite you. As I get older and realize how much responsibility I actually have and that I am actually an adult, it makes me wish for those simpler times. When I was little, my biggest worry was taking a quick bath so that me and my cousin Amy could sneak out to buy candy at the nearby liquor store. As you get older, the priorities start to change. In high school, it was about finding a date to the school dance or running for student council. College was more of the same, studying for a midterm or trying to sit through class with a hangover. Now its about paying bills, not only finding a job but a career and finding a person to share your life with. It's about figuring about what the hell you are doing with your life and what decisions you have to make next. It used to be that your parents worried about that stuff for you and suddenly, you're worried about being success enough to take care of you parents. I accept getting older and becoming an adult, but I really miss the simpler times. What I wouldn't give to go back to kindergarten and have cookies and milk and nap time. Having kids are great (although I am not quite ready). I think the hardest part about being a parent is having to go to work and miss out on so much of their kids' lives. About the Author:

Rachel Quach

LiveLine

Affordable & Easy to Use Home Surveillance System

Monitor your kids or nannies from any computer

For more information visit:

http://www.liveline.net
Piano Lessons Can Enhance All Facets Of Your Child Unlocked Cell Phones: Are They For Kids? How To Enhance Learning With Melissa And Doug Toys & Building Blocks KidsCare enrollment cap concerns advocates Motorcycles Can Be For Kids Too! Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends Teach Positive Character Traits Texting While Driving In Alarming Growth With Teens Outdoor Kids Playhouse How To Teach a Child To Walk Is Your Kid Bed Wetting? Consult a Doctor Make A Fairy Garden For Your Kids Party How to Handle Anxiety Disorders in Children Anxiety in Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.58.30) / Processed in 0.012934 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3319, 956,
To be a kid again.