Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » To Live Fully in Joy by Parisha Taylor
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

To Live Fully in Joy by Parisha Taylor

Creator's love for Man is not easily described. To live fully in Joy, is Creator's plan for us.

I recall days in the meadows and gardens when the buzz of the bees and flying Ones hummed through visits to the flowers and trees. Evenings of a chorus of Feathered and Winged Ones settling in for the night. Then Silence pervadesonly to be invaded by the throaty voices of the tree frogs and marsh people's songs. The rising and ebbing credenzas of the crickets and frogs, with a distant Hoot from Grandfather Owl, all orchestrating the Night Songs of my youth.

Nature gives us this connection, and intimacy with ourselves and Creator. This knowledge is common to Cherokees. We know every animal, and Being knows the main purpose of life is to enjoy and live fully all of the time of life we are given.To Live Fully in Joy by Parisha Taylor

So feelings are important to us and how we live our days. The first thing we consider is how we feelbut feelings are constantly changing. So we soon learn to awaken each day with meaningful matters, like Sunrises and singing of the glory of a new day. Our emotional state is ours to manage, and to be with like minded community is the connection we have to each other in this emotional matrix called life.

So communicating and expressing creatively is how we hold that joy in life. We talk to all of nature and it talks back to us! The Earth speaks to us; we lie down and embrace her grasses and soil. Her smell when the rain comes is intoxicating! Rain, Sun, Forest, relations, all are a part of us. Heavens reflect us and all of creation is us. How do we not know joy!

The relating to your Being in the sense of being energy begins to bring you to realization and evolution in what is real about this world and life. Energy does not die or cease to be, it just shifts and changes, at what time, or place in Space, Time and Matter have we been the All That Is.we are the Bees, birds and creatures of the lands! As well as the stars and Universe, we live simply in the process of recognizing ourselves in all of life.

So Beloveds know what I am really saying, when I say, I am with you always, I am the wind kissing your face, playing in your hair, brushing tears from your cheeks. I am the stars winking and calling you to look up. I am the song of the bird there in the treelisten to me! I am saying we are One, I live in you and you in me! Let this life be all that it can be, Joy.

So is my message of this day.cee-o!

By: Parisha Taylor
V Australia Enters into Partnership with Etihad Airways Is Finding The Cheapest Flight Tickets To India On Your To-do List? Try H&s Travel & Tours. The Relaxing Effects of the Shiatsu Massage Cushion Aprenda inglês na África do Sul An Old Woman and Her Granddaughter by Parisha Taylor Grandmother Rainmaker's Wisdom by Parisha Taylor Where to Look for Cheap Mexico Beachfront Lots OF WHAT AUTHORITY DO WE JUDGE ANOTHER? by Parisha Taylor Foam Pool Float - Relaxing On An Unsinkable Pool Float The Downside In Getting Private French Lessons Fourty Five - Fantastic Halloween Costumes Promising To Send You To The Top Enjoy The Party In Paradise New Eu Directive For Holiday Clubs And Timeshares
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.23.214) / Processed in 0.008428 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2640, 954,