Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Tips For Training Your Dog
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips For Training Your Dog

Dogs have really become mans and woman's best friends

. You see them every where from walking in the street, in peoples purses, in strollers and a bunch of other places you would never expect. People love dogs because they are loyal and I have to admit a lot of fun. I personally have two dogs and love them both to death. There was always so excited to see me come home and I love just having them around. I will admit though that my two little angels sometimes have a dark side. For instance when I try to leave the home, they try to bite my ankles so I would stay. When it comes to dogs and their behavior, you need to train them well or you will have problems like my ankle biting. Here are some things you can try to help train your dog.

One thing that you can do that doesn't involve much work for yourself is to send them to puppy training. This is usual ly a couple of weeks were trained dog trainers take your dog and teach them right from wrong. The key thing though if you decide to do this is making sure that you do it when they are a puppy. The older the dog gets the more difficult it will be for them to train them. Some of the things they will help teach your dog is not bark when someone knocks on the door as well as potty training. If you don't want to send your dog away for a couple of weeks you can take your dog to training sessions on the weekend. You will have to look around in the paper or on the Internet for these types of sessions but almost every where offers these. The good thing about this is that you get to be involved in the training and learn for yourself what to do. A third thing you can do is train the dog yourself. With this you need to teach your dog rules and limitations and become the pack leader. You need to teach them proper ways to go on walks, not to bark when they are not supposed to and how to greet new people when they come in the home. The last part is key as if you don't teach them how to interact with other people and dogs, it could lead to them potentially biting them and injuring them.

by: RB
About Vaccines For Your Pet Large Dog Cots Exercising Your Dog Petrol Strimmer Care How Necessary Is Effective Dog Containment Outdoor Elevated Dog Beds How To Stop A Dog From Barking Lazy Dog Gallery Considered The Leading Choice Online For Handmade Scarves For Women Lazy Dog Gallery Now Considered The Top Uk Online Suppliers Of Handmade Fashion Jewellery Fly In My Starship Produced By Sid Mercutio. Review By 6th Trumpet Pet Carriers Make Your Journey Smooth You Should Know These Petting Tips Elevated Dog Cots
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.213.209) / Processed in 0.011274 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2106, 969,