Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Fly In My Starship Produced By Sid Mercutio. Review By 6th Trumpet
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Fly In My Starship Produced By Sid Mercutio. Review By 6th Trumpet

SiD Mercutio aka Roland Ikponmwosa Idehen is a DJ that has transformed his skill into production and sound creation

. As a Computer Studies and Sound Recording major, his intellect matches his production, bright, unique and systematic.

Fly in My Starship is a remix of the original track entitled You are My Starship by Norman Connors. Sid Mercutio, takes only a portion of the original, and creates a memorable track that I believe Norman Connors would be proud of. Its interesting that the remixed track is called Fly in My starship because the track contains a series of bleeps and foreign sounds that when merged, sounds alien in nature. The track is lush to the core and a smooth rendition.

The name lives up to the production. This track definitely shares some of the same qualities as the original which include the piano, flute like sounds. Fly in My Starship leans on the hip-hop end of production, but with the right vocal range, this would definitely be a hard hitting R& B Track. Sid gets props on this production.

Aint No SenseFly In My Starship Produced By Sid Mercutio. Review By 6th Trumpet

SiD Mercutio brings it back yet again with this track called Aint No Sense. All I have to say is Ridiculous (I like it alot)!

This is a very fresh and track with Sid on the production, bass and tambourines. The bass line is killer and all the other instruments ride on its coat tail. The drums have the familiar boom bap style, hard and grimy. The ambient samples and voices just float through the track like guerillas in the midst. At about the 3:30, a viola or violin of some sort enters the tracks and heightens the quality and style of Sids production. The track is very tight, ends on a high note and is worth a listen.

You can listen to a number of tracks by SiD Mercutio including a dynamically remixed track of Omar Lye-Fook, who is an internationally acclaimed British soul singer, songwriter and musician, by visiting his sound cloud page at http://soundcloud.com/sidmercutio.

Read more about SiD Mercutio

SiD Mercutio aka Roland Ikponmwosa Idehen a.k.a. DJ Sidious a.k.a. Sid a.k.a. Siddy a.k.a. Rollnizzle a.k.a. Row Row a.k.a Sidney a.k.a the list goes on; Started his dj career at the age of 20. As a young boy he always proved to have a talent for dancing and entertaining and it was only a matter of time before he pushed on with his desires to do more in the entertaining field, including making up his own noise.

Sid was born in Born in London, United Kingdom and spent his teen years in Nigeria. Sid majored in Computer Studies and Sound Recording Technology. Catchy melodies and hooks riding with nice lush grooves are his thing, striving to get his own soul put into his music. Mercutio is unique. He is up for collaborations with anyone who understands his style and flava whether it is Hip Hop, RnB, Lounge, Soul, Dance blahblahblahetc

He has worked with an array of artists that include Kyra Simone, David Mensah, Blitz tha Ambassador, Meleka Ruby Blu* and more. Sid has advanced with an international appeal, by gaining interest from people across the pond and around the world. Sid has even had his work championed by BBC radio DJs and featured on the compilation, Roy Ayers Project Compilation Vol. 2.

Stay TunedThere is much more to come from this budding producer! Peace

by: Asa West
Pet Carriers Make Your Journey Smooth You Should Know These Petting Tips Elevated Dog Cots Dog Tracking How To Train A Dog To Be Groomed Bed Bug Sniffing Dogs Are Everywhere Basic Dog Care For Newbie Dog Owners Diet For Older Dogs What Happens During A Veterinarian Visit With Your Pet Make Your Party Special With Appetizer Ideas Large Breed Pvc Dog Cots Trusted Dog Fences For Dog Owners Pet Care Through Smartphone Apps
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.187.233) / Processed in 0.012160 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3370, 969,