Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Tips For Finding A Cheap Air Travel Fare
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips For Finding A Cheap Air Travel Fare

No matter where you are headed, finding a cheap air travel fare is easy to do

. When it comes to cheap air travel there are certain steps you need to take to ensure you are getting the best deal for the best seat. What most people don't know is that every seat can be booked at a huge discount. Now that you know every seat is capable of being discounted let me tell you exactly how you can get them.

The first thing you need to try is simply calling the airline themselves and asking for any unsold seats. All airlines don't like to wait to see if the flight will be booked or not and therefore will book callers in seats that are open. What you need to know here is that most airlines will try to place you in middle seats since those have a very hard time filling but just tell them you won't sit in a middle seat and everything should go smoothly.

Another way you can get cheap air travel fares is by signing up for a mileage program that all airlines have. The way you need to do this is by signing up at the counter because the clerks will get commission if they sign you up and when they do this they are more likely to give you a discount on your flight if it is not already paid for. What I like to do since I fly a lot is through around my air miles and make it look like if I don't get a deal that I won't fly with them. That day will come when you have enough air miles to do that, but for the time being stick to the simpler methods.

Another tip that I have is to book your air travel with a credit card company. Doing this will normally get you a higher ticket class and sometimes better seats. And best of all booking with a credit card company usually gives you cash back on the flight. When I first used this method I had an American Express card that got me a first class seat going and coming and after my cash back and the discount the flight was less than half of what a coach flight would have cost if I wouldn't have used the credit card to book the air fare.

Always remember these few tips to getting a cheap air travel fare. If you want even more tips then check out these tips to get extremely cheap airline tickets.

By: adam
Top Ten Christmas Toys For 2010 Get your direct deposit set up to save a trip to the bank! The Snowman Movie - A Christmas Staple London diamonds engagement rings just for you Some Reasons to Book Holiday Packages in Singapore India: One of the Most Popular Holiday Destinations in the World Two days Cairo and Luxor tour from Safaga port Holiday Invitations for Christmas, Halloween, Mardi Gras and More Trip to Cairo and Luxor two days from Safaga port A Country at the Equator – ECUADOR Apartments in Crimea - Yalta,Sevastopol , Simferopol, Kazantip, tours in Crimea with Guide Selecting a Costume for Any Halloween Celebration, Party Or Venue Travel Security Advice to Help Keep You Safe
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.198.60) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.005338 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2294, 954,
Tips For Finding A Cheap Air Travel Fare Ann Arbor