Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Thyroid Cancer, A"real Cancer"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Thyroid Cancer, A"real Cancer"

Thyroid cancer is a "cancer." There are times when it is not taken seriously because

like other cancers there are not many serious symptoms that appear. A lot of the symptoms of a thyroid gland not functioning properly can be linked to other conditions and the thyroid problem or cancer can be misdiagnosed.

The symptoms may be diagnosed as the thyroid gland being over active, hyperthyroidism, or under active, hypothyroidism, and treated with medication accordingly. The most specific way that cancer can be found in the thyroid gland is when a cyst grows and a biopsy is done.

Saying that in my case I have to contradict that statement because when my cyst was found and aspirated the results came back normal body fluids. The cyst was aspirated and returned three times before surgery to remove it was decided upon. That was when the cancer was found on the tissue that the cyst was attached to. There are some doctors that will not do routine checks unless there is a family history of thyroid problems.

A complete thyroid check and blood work has to be done with your annual check up; and I would like to really stress the annual check ups as I did not know I had a growth. It was discovered at my check up. This will give you a fighting chance. We have to keep ourselves in tune with our bodies and tell our doctors of unusual growths and any symptoms that may appear no matter how menial they may appear.

Thyroid cancer is a very "curable and treatable" condition especially when detected early.

by: emsavard
Get Treated At An Alcohol Treatment Center Quick Analysis Regarding Inversion Treatments The Best Treatment For Psoriasis - How To Finally Beat Psoriasis Treatment For Small Breasts Size Find out what are the Anxiety Treatment Options Available for You Pulled Quadriceps Treatment Treatments For Liver Failure The Best Wrinkle Treatment Physicians Told To Pay $12,000,000 By Jury In Lawsuit About Breast Cancer Delayed Diagnosis Heading The Right Way For Treatment Of Heart Attacks How Does Asbestos Exposure Causes Mesothelioma? Cancer Institute Delhi India Premature Ejaculation | Causes and Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.244.201) / Processed in 0.010314 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1571, 301,
Thyroid Cancer, A"real Cancer"