Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Three Huge Tips For Buying And Selling Plr And Where To Find Exclusive, Quality Content
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Three Huge Tips For Buying And Selling Plr And Where To Find Exclusive, Quality Content

Three Huge Tips For Buying And Selling Plr And Where To Find Exclusive, Quality Content

Five years ago, you'd have to pay $500, $1

,000 or more to get Private Label Rights to a product. It just wasn't that common for people to sell rights to their content. Today, the Internet is flooded with low-quality PLR and the good stuff is hard to find. But there are a few diamonds in the rough...

Below you will find three tips for buying and selling private label rights plus a few good resources for finding quality PLR products.

Tip 1: Buy Quality Content

If you're going to stamp your name on it, you need to work with quality content that you would stake your reputation on. Hint: if a marketer is selling 10 PLR packages for $27, it's not worth the investment. You'll just end up with a bunch of crap that you'd be ashamed to sell.

Tip 2: Buy Exclusive Content

You don't sell the same product that hundreds of other marketers are selling. Look for exclusive content that is limited to 100 people or less.

Tip 3: Make Your Product Unique!

Stand out from the crowd by creating your own unique version of the product. Here are a few tips:

1. Edit the content: change the name, font size, font color, headings, header, footer, etc. and make sure the spelling and grammar are up to your standards.

2. Change the graphics: if you're handy with PhotoShop or Gimp, you can modify the PSD files to create new graphics. Or you can simply get new graphics. You don't even need a complete graphics package! You could just get an ecover and use a simple border for your web page.

3. Re-write the sales letter: if you're not the greatest copywriter in the world, don't sweat it. Just change the headline, stress the benefits in bullet points, and make sure you have a good guarantee and a strong call to action.

Where to Find Quality PLR

I belong to several membership sites where I purchase and resell information products in the IM (Internet Marketing) niche. I also buy exclusive content at the Warrior Forum and I keep an eye out for great deals in the emails that I receive every day. Below you'll find my top resources for finding quality resell rights.

www.ResellRightsExpress.com

This is where I add the top 10 products that I purchase each month. Not all come with PLR. But you will find quality products here.

www.WarriorForum.com

You can find great deals in the Warrior Special Offers Forum that you won't find anywhere else. Most of the content is in the IM niche. But I have seen PLR content in other niches too.

www.SpecialReportClub.com

I've been a member of this site for years and they always come out with great content. They've recently added complete PLR reseller packages with graphics, affiliate tools, and more.

www.InfoGoRound.com

They have a huge library of PLR articles you can use however you want, which includes assembling them into killer products. What really sets Infogoround apart, though, is their packages.

www.NicheOlogy.com

Paul Evans has made a reputation for himself by offering excellent material, and this monthly membership site is no exception. The material is great, and you'll get fresh stuff every single month.

So there you have it. I've given you three hot tips on buying and selling PLR and I've given you five excellent resources for finding exclusive, quality content. Isn't it time you get your first product online?

by: Derrick VanDyke
Maximize Free People Search Advantages Of Sending Gifts To The Philippines Through Online Gift Shops Article Marketing: When Will I Get More Traffic? Does Social Networking Help Your Real Estate Business? Helping You To Build Your Own Opt-in List Rain Nutrition Mlm Scam? The 3 Critical Tools You Need To Build Your Own Website Internet Marketing Newbie Guide-helpful Information For New Starters Yoli International Review - How To Get Paid Big Pet Accessories Easier To Find With Online Pet Stores Honest Third Party Cell Phone Cash Review Free Article Site The Best Online Medium For Article Marketers Three ways to make a living in Aion online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.31.159) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.005547 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 3605, 973,
Three Huge Tips For Buying And Selling Plr And Where To Find Exclusive, Quality Content Ljubljana