Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » The roommate Movie Delivered lots Of Intense Scenes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The roommate Movie Delivered lots Of Intense Scenes

The roommate Movie Delivered lots Of Intense Scenes

Screen Gems Films circulated their new horror/thriller flick "The Roommate" into theaters last week. I just checked it out,and thought it was truly excellent. I definitely liked Gossip Girls star Leighton Meester's performance as the psycho woman. It stars: Leighton Meester, Minka Kelly, Cam Gigandet, Aly Michalka, Danneel Harris, Frances Fisher, and Billy Zane.

It revolved mostly around characters Rebecca and Sara Matthews . Sara is a normal woman college student who appears to be having a great time at college. Then one day,she gets a brand new roommate named Rebecca who appears very friendly at the outset. Well,at least to Sara,anyways.

Everyone else that Sara presents Rebecca to,gets a bad stare,or a slightly disinterested vibe because it's about Sara,and only Sara when it comes to Rebecca,and not a soul better do anything to make Sara upset or else Rebecca certainly will get on their case in a really disturbing way.

There wasn't much murdering in the film,yet the next best thing took place. Rebecca first threatens one of Sara's friends after she thinks she's a horrible influence. The altercation closes with Rebecca yanking the lady's belly-button ring out. Ouch! Then she gets one of Sara's college professors fired when Sara tells her he made a pass at her. That one wasn't so bad.

Unfortunately, things do definitely go a little overboard when she makes a decision to stab Sara's ex-boyfriend to death with a box cutter,claiming, Sara doesn't love him anymore. This all goes on behind Sara's back. Sara doesn't get seriously suspicious until she's tipped off that Rebecca is on medication for Schizophrenia. Sara attempted to be understanding of Rebecca's odd ways until she finds out about the schizo stuff. After that, she gets weirded out. The final straw comes when Rebecca gets the same exact tattoo that Sara has.

This causes Sara to leave the dorm,leaving Rebecca alone to grow even crazier,which leads to the large, thrilling conclusion that involved Rebecca,a kidnapping,Sara, a number of Sara's friends,and a gun shootout. It was incredibly intense and entertaining.

Although it had a rather predictable ending,I didn't enjoy it any less. It was an outstanding movie for me. It never had any mundane moments,and featured loads of "edge of your seat" scenes. I really liked Leighton Meester's performance. She's been in lots of films here lately. It also showed some cameo appearances from Vampire Diaries stars Nina Dobrev and Katerina Graham. I gave the film a B score.
Vitiligo Treatment by curevitiligooil Tuscan Window Treatments Valance Window Treatments Ongoing Research Is Providing Several Choices For Vitiligo Treatment Acute Sarcoidosis Natural Treatment How to Choose the Best Anti-Wrinkle Treatment New Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis Anti-Wrinkle Treatments to Turn Back the Hands of Time Anti-Wrinkle Treatments That Works An Incredible Hope at Rehab Treatment Center Heat Rash Treatment Different Orthodontic Treatment Options GERD Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.227.69) New York / New York City Processed in 0.010875 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2719, 301,
The roommate Movie Delivered lots Of Intense Scenes New York City