Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Unique Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can Wedge Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Unique Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can Wedge Review

Next to putters, wedges may be the single most personal clubs in a golfer's bag. Wedges come in a variety of shapes. They have different lofts, different finishes, different grooves, different bounces, different soles, and different weights.

For the better player, wedges are the truest scoring clubs. Every shot from 125 yards and in is hit with a wedge, including full shots, chip shots, sand shots, flops, pitches, and more. Tom Kite was one of the first players to put a third wedge in his bag, and today quite a few Tour players have as many as four wedges. Players may switch drivers or irons every few weeks - or even week to week - but wedges sometimes last for years in a player's bag.

In 2005, Bob Vokey and Titleist introduced "spin milled" versions of his famous line of wedges. I've used Vokey wedges for nearly my entire playing career largely due to the esthetics. Cleveland wedges always had a rounded leading edge that looked bizarre to me, and there weren't many other wedges with the reputation of a Vokey wedge.

Made of 8620 mild carbon steel, the Titleist Vokey Spin Milled wedge is just that: a Bob Vokey designed Titleist wedge that's spin milled instead of, uhhhh, not. The face of the wedge is CNC machined to create a rougher surface for better spin retention on partial shots. The wedge features 30% more groove volume due to a special circular-style saw cutting tool that offers a steeper draft angle and a tighter edge radius. In other words, the grooves are deeper and sharper.

The clubs are equipped with a standard TrueTemper Dynamic Gold S200 shaft and a Titleist-branded Golf Pride Velvet Cord grip. I play corded grips in 13 of my clubs, but in the wedge I particularly feel that it aids in feel and remains tacky in nearly any sort of weather.

The 2005 spin milled Vokeys are only available in six loft and bounce combinations - 56.10, 56.14, 58.08, 58.12, 60.04, 60.08 - though players can expect this line to be expanded in 2006.

For more informaltion please visit their website at www.discountsforgolf.com
Factoring Saves Smes Who Miss Loan Payments Liquid Diet Weight Loss - Your Most Reliable Solution For Weight Problems Family Friendly Things To Do On Your Holidays To Bulgaria Make The Breast Augmentation Process Safe At Js Cosmetic Surgery The Experience Of Buying Account For Wow Miscellaneous Money Saving Techniques Tips On Choosing Your Dream Wedding Dress, Veil, and Tiara Advantages Of Hiring A St Louis Lawyer Explore Interesting Zoo In Los Angeles Holidays Buying Perfume For Men at a Cheap Price We Do Eat Our Young: The Story Of A Successful Home Business Cure for Cysts on Ovaries During Pregnancy How Much Can I Really Earn My First Year Of E-mini Trading?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.159.195) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.007777 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2208, 975,
The Unique Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can Wedge Review Copenhagen