Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How Much Can I Really Earn My First Year Of E-mini Trading?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Much Can I Really Earn My First Year Of E-mini Trading?

A casual and non-scientific surfing of several well-known (and some that are not

quite so well known) e-mini trading education sites revealed a wide range of guarantees and earnings projections. I was perplexed with many of the claims these sites offered. One site made such bombastic claims that I was half compelled to enroll in the course, just to improve my own trading.

Of course, there is a great deal of difference between making unrealistic claims about earnings and actually delivering those kinds of returns are two different matters. If I were an individual shopping for a trading program, I would generally steer clear of advertisements that make claims that sound too good to be true. They generally are.

Okay, okay...but how much dough can I put into my bank account?

Well, I wouldnt make plans on buying that second house in Aruba from your earnings. With a few notable exceptions, most traders find themselves facing a far different trading position:

80-90% of all new traders deplete their futures account balance within the first 3 months.

Of the traders who survived the first 3 months, 50% are gradually depleting their futures account; another 40% are playing the boom and bust game where they swing from excellent earnings to disturbing losses on a regular basis. And finally, 10% are consistently trading profitably.

Obviously, the figures above are daunting, but not insurmountable. I suspect a good deal of the initial failure new traders experience comes from improper preparation and limited actual live trading experience. Further, it is rare when a student applies himself or herself completely to the task. There is a good deal of information to learn and making sense of the myriad of differing secondary fields (record keeping, trade management, money managementetc) make the actual placing of a trade seem, at times, like a small part of the process you are learning.

But lets return to the question at hand. How much money can you expect to make your first year? For me, I would guess that $40-70,000 is a reasonable guess. After that, your skills and knowledge base should grow your income exponentially.

In summary, I have tried to give an honest, straightforward answer to the question so often asked. I also suggest that proper trade technique management, money management, and other secondary skills are essential knowledge for success. Very few people can simultaneously balance the varied trading skill set while trading profitably from the start; but you can get there, and everyone progresses at their own individual pace.

by: David S Adams
What Is A Very Good Debts Consolidation Company, Plus How Does It Work? Spontaneous holidays The Origins Of The Western Valentine's Day Van Insurance in UK Cheltenham Festival 2011 Betting Angles Collezione C2 Philippine Map T Shirts For The World At An Online Store From The Philippines Key Buying Can Earn You $500 A Calendar Month From Dwelling - Tips About How The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: The Perfect Puppy For Family Pale Pastels and Champagne for a Springtime Wedding Customer Service Role-plays, Designing A Customer Service Training Module Tvi Express Review And Comparison Against Worldventures Delivering True Corporate Recognition Via Hand Polished Lucite Awards Bedroom Furnishings On the Net: A More Suitable Style of Making Concepts in Your Bedrooms
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.172.146) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012415 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2676, 975,
How Much Can I Really Earn My First Year Of E-mini Trading? Casper