Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Ugly Side Of Running To Lose Weight
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Ugly Side Of Running To Lose Weight

Hello and welcome,

My name is Jason Clemens and I'm the author of the Natural Approach to Explosive weight loss.

If you're thinking about running to lose weight then this will be a very important article for you.

Here's why. I'm going to explain the "ugly" side of running.

Plus, I'll share a much better alternative.

So if you're already a running. If you've been running. If you're thinking about running. Or if you just want to lose weight, then pay close attention here.

Now, before we get started, I first want to say that nothing I'm going to tell you here is an absolute fact.

This article is simply based off of what I have personally witnessed. Real life results.

Again. Some will agree with this and some won't.

Just know this...

The secrets that I'm about to share have been shown to work like gangbusters for many people.

Alright. Let's begin.

So why do I feel that running is not the best.

There are two reasons.

1. I have seen far better results form other exercises. Far better!

- Better fat burning.

- Better weight loss.

- Improved health.

All those things.

2. The vast majority of time people run on two surfaces...

- Concrete

- Treadmill.

These are "hard" surfaces.

There's no faster way to wear out your joints. To give you back problems. To give you a whole slew of other health problems that runners typically face than running on these hard surfaces.

Most people view running as healthy simply because everybody else is doing it.

But I can tell you... there's an ugly side to running to lose weight that includes worn out joints and other health issues.

So that's why I'm typically apposed to running for weight loss.

Ok. So let's talk about a better option.

You need to focus on exercises that are "muscle development" exercises.

Things like weight lifting are phenomenal.

Plus. Many studies confirm that these types of exercises are the best for burning fat.

And remember. The results that I've seen both from myself and my clients, confirm this also.

Now, right away I can here my female readers expressing their biggest concern which Is... "I don't want to get big and bulky".

Trust me. Building muscle does not mean you have to get bulky.

Muscle development exercise has many benefits that far exceed running and other cardio exercises...

1. Muscle burns a boat load of calories.

This is why muscle development exercises help you lose weight so fast.

2. Muscle is how you're going to get that sexy, curvy body that you want.

So if you want...

- The sexy legs.

- The sexy butt.

- The Sexy abs.

Then the fastest way you're going to get it is by focusing on muscle development.

So. Here are a few different exercise options for you...

- Weight training.

- Total body weightless workouts. Things like Taebo and P90X. These incorporate both muscle development and cardio.

Hark unto me. Listen.

Focusing on muscle development exercises will help you lose weight and get the body you want much faster than simply running to lose weight.

So I encourage you to begin today.

by: weightguy1
Profit Monarch Rapidshare Download Free Designer Jewellery Barbie is World's Most Expensive Revealed: Weight & Fat Loss Protecting Ones Online Reputation From Wrongful Information The Best Weight Loss Product Hall of Fame Entry #1: Grass-Fed Beef Michigan Legislature At Odds Over Insurance Why Should You Franchise? Family Photo Frames Keep the Vibe of Rare Family Occasions Alive Meet Your Weight Loss Goal With This Helpful Advice How A Resume Builder Free Online Is Going To Help You Write A Professional Resume Long Lasting Marriages Begin With The Right Wedding Venues In Long Island Loans For Weddings Bad Credit- Real Financial Help For Your Wedding Individual Voluntary Arrangement – The UK Debt Solution
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.218.230) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.014240 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 98 , 3583, 975,
The Ugly Side Of Running To Lose Weight Vairano Patenora