Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » The Things That Will Increase Your Odds (And Improve Your Chances) Of Conceiving A Boy Baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Things That Will Increase Your Odds (And Improve Your Chances) Of Conceiving A Boy Baby

The Things That Will Increase Your Odds (And Improve Your Chances) Of Conceiving A Boy Baby

If you've found this article, I'm going to assume that you want to know natural gender selection methods you can try at home to conceive a baby boy. This article will not be discussing gender selection in a clinic simply because I do not have personal experience with that method. I did research it and even met with a clinic representative, but in the end it was too expensive by several thousand dollars.

The good news is that I believe you don't need a clinic to have a son. ( I didn't.) There are easy, natural and inexpensive ways that you can manipulate the timing, positioning, and vaginal environment of your conception that will greatly stack the odds in your favor to conceive a boy baby. None of these are hard or cost significant amounts of money, but you have to be very diligent in following directions. If you're off even slightly, you'll greatly increase your chances of having a girl.

First though, you need to have a basic understanding of how the male sperm works to fertilize a female egg and result in conception.The Things That Will Increase Your Odds (And Improve Your Chances) Of Conceiving A Boy Baby

Y (Boy) Sperm Tend To Be Speedier, But Also Weaker Than Their X (Girl) Counterparts: A man's sperm contains both Y (boy) chromosomes and X (girl) chromosomes, both of which will try to reach the egg to fertilize it. If the Y sperm is able to complete this task first, the conception will result in a boy. This seems easy enough, since we know the boy sperm are generally faster.

But, the reason it's not as easy as it seems is that even though this boy sperm is speedy, they are also a good deal weaker than the girl sperm. Not only can they not survive nearly as long, but they're also extremely susceptible to dying off if mom's vaginal PH / environment is even slightly too hostile or acidic.

Why Ovulation Timing Is Vital To Conceiving A Boy: Unfortunately, when most couples try to conceive, they will chose the time that they think the woman is most fertile and will basically block off several days around that time and attempt to have intercourse as often as they can in that "window," hoping that one of those attempts results in a successful conception.

This makes perfect sense, but it also increases your odds of having a girl. Why? Well, if the window of time in which you are trying to conceive lasts for several days, then there's a pretty good chance that some of your attempts will fall well before ovulation, which means that a good deal of sperm will be waiting a significant amount of time on the egg. Who does this favor? The girl sperm because they are hardy enough to wait.

If you want to have a son, you should wait until the day you ovulate to conceive so that the sperm does not have to wait for the egg. I highly recommend doing this with saliva ovulation predictors because I believe them to be the most accurate available. It's vital that you give the Y sperm the best chance possible, which leads me to positioning.

Intercourse Positions To Get A Son: When people discuss gender selection, I found that intercourse positioning always comes up. I think that this is because it is probably the variable over which you have the most control. It's widely known that to get a baby boy, you should try for intercourse positions that allow for the deep penetration which places the sperm as close to your cervix as possible, giving the Y sperm less distance to travel and less time in which to be exposed to the mom's vaginal PH and environment. Now's the perfect time to discuss the extremely important environment that the Y sperm will encounter when they enter the world.

Vaginal PH / Alkaline Environment: If you want to conceive a boy, it's vitally important that you create the most neutral / alkaline vaginal PH possible. As we've discussed Y (boy) sperm just can not survive for any length of time in a hostile environment. Too much acidity can weaken them or kill them off. Some women (like myself) are naturally acidic. You will need to overcome this to encourage a boy conception. You can easily find out your PH (which I very highly recommend) using PH testing strips. Once you have this number, you'll know exactly how much you need to tweak the vaginal environment to even the playing field for the male sperm.

How can you do this? There are really two methods and both work. For the best results, I'd recommend both, but I know this isn't always possible. The first method is douching with a specific solution based on the results of your PH test. The vast majority of people will need something more than baking soda and water, which generally will not be strong enough unless you are already extremely alkaline. Of course, gender clinics will be happy to sell these to you at a high price. But, there are recipes you can make at home for the same results.

The second method is consuming (in larger quantities) and avoiding (altogether) certain specific foods. If you're not opposed to douching, use both of these methods. If you are, you can change your PH with food. You just need to be extremely diligent about it.

Conceive A Boy is a website that offers hints, tips, and methods for couples wishing to conceive a baby boy. Visit us at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Basic Language Assessment For Children With Autism Childrens Shoes For Every Occasion How to Buy Clothings for Infants and Growing Children Safe And Effective Tips For Bodasybuilding Workouts Success That Every Teen Should Know Beat Eczema An All Natural Cure - keeping your children from damaged substances How To Control Unruly Children Waiting Child Adoption Its As Good As It Gets Creative Gifting Ideas to Delight Your Children Differentiating Adhd From Bipolar Disorder In Children Tips For Taking Great Kid Pictures Dinosaur Wall Stickers Create A Prehistoric World In Your Modern Child's Bedroom Unique Children's Watches Cool kids clothes from iwantcustard.co.uk
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.197.164) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.006142 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 5475, 956,
The Things That Will Increase Your Odds (And Improve Your Chances) Of Conceiving A Boy Baby Ann Arbor