Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Shake Weight Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Shake Weight Review

How can the The Shake Weight really benefit you

? Within the Shake Weight review I'm about to provide you, I am going to discuss whether or not a peculiar hand-held weight like this can really tone your arms and help lead towards weight loss.

The claims of this shifting weight device certainly has its skeptics. I may be one of them, and within the following paragraphs I am going to discuss why I think the Shake Weight could be just another weight loss gimmick.

So, up and down...for 6 minutes a day and you will get some nicely toned arms? Hmmm . . . Sure, underarm fat and having some definition to your arms are two big draws for this product.

I can bet you're curious about what The Shake Weight claims it can do for you?

A) Here is what you will receive:

The "upper body toning" DVD Workout

A 2 1/2 pound Shake Weight

"How to" Help Cards

B) Here is what the package claims to do:

The Shake Weight promises to sculpt and firm the arm, chest and shoulder muscles by using the up and down (propulsion) style, or in layman's terms "shaking".

The infomercial also claims that it can do 300 times what a normal dumbbell exercise can do because of what they refer to as the "Dynamic Inertia" movements.

So the core purpose of this device is to get rid and tighten underarm fat and skin. This is the area located in the "tricep" region of the upper arm and is one of the more pesky areas, particularly for women as fat and extra skin tends to find a nice home there.

Does this product live up to the claims? Do you need the Shake Weight in order to firm your arms and lose weight?

I don't believe so . . .

This stuff can be done at the gym or by shaking a can of soup...and the unfortunate part is that if you are still eating unhealthy, fat is still going to persist in the trouble areas on your body. A healthy diet is much more important to removing unnecessary fat than a unorthodox arm movement.

Also, upon further review, The Shake Weight has some really poor reviews out there. I found that people were having difficulty getting their money back and difficulty making full use of the product.

I would compare using this device as going to school and learning about the same subject over and over. You don't improve in your overall skills...and in this case, the Shake Weight will not help your overall body as it is focused on a couple of very small muscle groups.

Healthy diet and exercise is more than just a 6 minute "shake" every day. Seriously, even if you're not a dieting genius, you can probably take a quick look at this product and realize that it isn't going to be your solution to weight loss, a tight toned body, or improved health.

Basically, you need to find what works for you and your body. I've been working in this indusrty for a long time. Truth be told that that getting in shape and understanding how you can get your BEST body requires 3 main points:

1) Dieting

2) Exercising

3) Self-Motivation

There is a common formula behind losing weight and toning up. Increased exercise (doesn't have to be strenuous), lowered caloric intake, and healthier eating habits. This is what I know and this is what I have used to stay in great shape and retain my 128lb figure at 36 years old.

The Shake Weight Review

By: Sara Reynolds
Handy Commentaries Regarding Secrets On How To Grab Small Budget Air Ticket Rates Useful Compositions On Ways On How To Hit Upon Tight Budget Ticket Prices Review Of The Boss 880 Dr. Rhythm Drum Machine How to Preview PDF Files in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Free of Charge TOTO Clayton Toilet Review – Highly Customizable Advantageous Compositions About Suggestions On How To Grasp Within The Budget Ticket Costs Jupiter Island Reviews TOTO CST744 Eco Drake Review – Classy and Durable Find Out What Gre Review Courses Are Used For TOTO Nexus Toilet Review – Great Variety of Colors Helpful Compositions Discussing Secrets On How To Get Hold Of Tight Budget Plane Ticket Costs TOTO Whitney Toilet – Fit For Every Budget The Bettor's Bible Review - How to Win At Horse Betting
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.104.120) / Processed in 0.012601 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 3914, 385,
The Shake Weight Review