Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Science of Getting Rich A Program Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Science of Getting Rich A Program Review

The Science of Getting Rich A Program Review

This is a review of the program by Bob Proctor calledThe Science of Getting Rich. It is based on a book written over 100 years ago by Wallace D. Wattles. It is taught by Bob Proctor, Michael Beckwith, and Jack Canfield. The top authors on the topic of success.

Have you ever wondered why some people have all of the luck. What causes two people who do the same exact thing to get dramatically different results. I personally have worked in sales for over 20 years and have wondered the same thing. Some people just luck out, as a for instance I have seen two co-workers at my job. We will call one A and the other B for the sake of clarification. Worker A gets bogged down with problems to solve with no hope of ever making a sale with those particular customers. They are time consuming, and difficult to reason with. Worker B gets customers who buy everything she is selling and her customers are extremely nice. Worker A seems to get stuck with all of the problems customers, when its worker A's turn, all the grouchy people walk in. When its worker B's turn mostly good customers walk in. You could say its the luck of the draw, but its too consistent for that to be the case.The Science of Getting Rich points this phenoma out and tells you how to change it if you are worker A or improve it if you are worker B.

One thing I learned about the Law of Attraction whichThe Science of Getting Rich is based is to never focus on the results you do not want for your self. As a for instance do not try to figure out why the person who only gets the problems is getting all of the problems. That approach will start changing your own results, and not for the better. The trick is to ask the person with success in this case worker B what they feel is causing them success. So I asked worker B why she feels she is one of the top sales people. She said its because she is practicing the Law of Attraction. I have practiced it myself and can say when it works nothing can beat it. The key is keeping the focus and discipline.

The concepts inThe Science of Getting Rich course will help you do just that and by a man who charges Fortune 500 companies thousands of dollars for speaking engagements. Now you can have this same man deliver these powerful concepts for you.

Some people will say that they do not feel comfortable practicing the Law of Attraction. What they do not know is 100 percent of us do 100 percent of the time. The difference between the people who get what they want and those that don't is the people who get what they want practice it on purpose the people who don't are still practicing but by accident. And whether you're an engineer construction a bridge making plans on purpose is always the best method.

To learn more click here now!
Wrinkle Cream Reviews; The Best You Can Do Failed with Money-Making? Here's a FREE Report.. Absolutely FREE Magnets four Power Review - How Successful Can it Be? Quickflix Review Driver Smith -Is it worth the money?- How To Be Successful At Making Money On Line Review and Compare Lumix DMC-FZ100 Prices Driver Robot Review -Is it worth it?- Review the Important Reasons of Buy TM55K Camcorder The Truth About Abs Review-The Truth About Abs Review Strategy Masters Review The Quantum Key Review How Much Does Regtool Cost-RegTool Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.187.201) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.011215 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2888, 385,
The Science of Getting Rich A Program Review Seattle