Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Review of Cleveland HiBore XL
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Review of Cleveland HiBore XL

I went backwards and got the Cleveland Hibore XL after playing the Monster because I liked the head shape, plus it was smaller than the massive Monster head.I also found a slightly used conforming 10.5 with the Aldila NV (what a head/shaft combo!!), had it cut to 45', put on a tacky mac grip, and I am just astounded how fabulous it is to hit this club. The ball explodes off the face (even my quiet playing buddy commented on that yesterday) and feels like butter. It sets up nicely - just a hair closed - and I now see why I have read so many great reviews about this model. My 2 cents worth of advice is to get the right engine (shaft) put into this beauty. I don't like the Gold Fit-On (too tip-whippy), and I like the Aldila NV more than the Red, although the Red specs are very close to the Aldila NV. This is a good example of a manufacturer moving on in technology right out of a great thing. The XLS and Monster are too big and just don't have that "now this is what a driver should hit & feel like!" feeling that the XL has. This is by far the best HiBore model. I also like the CG logo alignment aid, and the black and gold sole. Beware though - many of teh right handed 10.5 lofts are nonconforming. You can tell it's illegal i8f there is a raised dot in the H in HiBore on the sole. I considered the ping G10 driverthe best driver ever made until I got this Cleveland Hibore XL .

I went backwards and got the Cleveland Hibore XL after playing the Monster because I liked the head shape, plus it was smaller than the massive Monster head.I also found a slightly used conforming 10.5 with the Aldila NV (what a head/shaft combo!!), had it cut to 45', put on a tacky mac grip, and I am just astounded how fabulous it is to hit this club. The ball explodes off the face (even my quiet playing buddy commented on that yesterday) and feels like butter. It sets up nicely - just a hair closed - and I now see why I have read so many great reviews about this model. My 2 cents worth of advice is to get the right engine (shaft) put into this beauty. I don't like the Gold Fit-On (too tip-whippy), and I like the Aldila NV more than the Red, although the Red specs are very close to the Aldila NV. This is a good example of a manufacturer moving on in technology right out of a great thing. The XLS and Monster are too big and just don't have that "now this is what a driver should hit & feel like!" feeling that the XL has. This is by far the best HiBore model. I also like the CG logo alignment aid, and the black and gold sole. Beware though - many of teh right handed 10.5 lofts are nonconforming. You can tell it's illegal i8f there is a raised dot in the H in HiBore on the sole. I considered the ping G10 driverthe best driver ever made until I got this Cleveland Hibore XL .
Review Of Tangled Movie 2010 Magniwork Review Order Custom Essay for Money Standard Ps-p61 Corner Side Stapler For Qc Collators Review Financial Help How to Save Money The Marvel of Detox Foot Pads Three Ways To Get More For Your Money In Medicare Supplement Plans Joliese- Review and get it FREE Nikola Tesla Secret- The Honest Review! Retail Finance Disbursement To Bit Rs 4.two Lac Crore By 2011-12 Best Choices to Keep Fit While Having a Buffet Property Development Finance For UK Getting To Dublin Without Overstretching Your Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.63.184) / Processed in 0.011928 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2896, 385,