Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Review Of Fall 2010
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Review Of Fall 2010

The Review Of Fall 2010

Fall 2010 has come and gone and we are well on our way to the warm summer months. In the shoe business this means that we're already looking at Fall/Winter 2011. So, I thought we could take a look again at the new styles that were offered in 2010 in anticipation of what is to come from UGG Australia this Fall.

As is par for UGG in the Fall and Winter, slippers are a big hit! Men and women alike LOVE their UGG slippers and this year has been no exception save perhaps the Coquette in Camo. Why wouldn't you be into something a little more fun if you're not leaving the house in them anyway? UGG fans are busted on this one, you folks are totally wearing your slippers out of the house! I'll admit, it's difficult to take your comfy toes out of your slippers at the door and I'm guilty of wearing my slippers to the grocery store too. It's just too comfy! Even my rugged outdoorsman of a dad has been caught out and about in his Tasmans, he even has one pair "for town" and one for wearing around the house!

Speaking of mens UGG, men made their voices clear this season and bought up some of our more masculine looking boots and slippers for their shoe wardrobe. The Surf Collection has been great for the guy that doesn't want shearling between his toes all day and the Chesterfield is a great look for the guy that wants something a little more rugged. Maybe I should get my dad a pair?

Last but definitely not least on our list of UGG footwear for Fall/Winter 08/10 is of course the Classic Collection. The people have been heard again and again, you LOVE your Classics, especially in Chestnut and Chocolate! The same goes for any variation including the Baroque, these were snatched up quickly! As we look forward to another season of boot weather coming up, one thing is certain- the Classic Ugg is a boot that has a loyal fanbase and for good reason! We all love warm and comfy feet! Anyone out there have comments? Please feel free to give us your opinion on what you thought of the UGG collection for last winter. What are you looking forward to for Fall/Winter 09/11?
Getting Extra Money Using The Net Really Is Easy And Uncomplicated New Apple Macbook Pro Deals : Apple Macbook Pro 15.4 Sale Price Review The Bikini Model Program Reviews-The Bikini Model Program Book Synergy Spanish Review-Synergy Spanish Lessons The Best Ways To Make More Money On The Side If money is your understanding of Every Month The first Step To Financial Freedom: The First Note Taylormade 09 Rescue Review A Tip For Finding Hotels In Boracay That Fit Your Budget And Plans High Waist Jean Shorts - Review Review on Titleist 710 MB Irons featuring improved feel and looks Review of Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman Putter Do We Really Believe the Canon Powershot A1100 Reviews?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.7.7) / Processed in 0.008926 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2195, 385,
The Review Of Fall 2010